Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,666 members, 7,914,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:38 AM

Why Don't You Create An Opportunity For Yourself First? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Don't You Create An Opportunity For Yourself First? (492 Views)

4 Tips To Help You Create An Amazing CV / How Can You Create A Product Or Service That 125million Nigerians Will Buy Daily / Why Don't You Try This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't You Create An Opportunity For Yourself First? by osdagric(m): 6:25pm On Apr 01, 2010
It is a simple fact that you can create the office you desire for yourself. Your dream job. One day, I saw a vaccancy advertised. How I love to get the position. But, simple factor like language bareer took the opportunity from me! At once, I made up my mind to create the job for myself.

And that is what you too can do. Think through and God give you a simple idea in Jesus Name.

Let me now ask if I might help you. Do you have real nose for Trading, I mean for your self? Are you enterprising? Are you curious like me? Do you like to travel and get someone else pay for your passion? Then I think I can help you if you want. How?

I can build your capacity in Trade Support Business. get my free 1-minute re4port below fast and read on. Read and see if you might use this to create your own job in a short time from today.

(1) (Reply)

Acca E-books/material Is Available For Sale @ An Affordable Price. / Becoming Independent Made Easy / Voicesms Voicesms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.