Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,006 members, 7,883,473 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) (52215 Views)

Groom Disappears On His Wedding Day, Bride Goes Ahead With The Event In U.K / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Bride Calls Off Wedding Outside Church Because 'groom Slept With Bridesmaid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Chuzzy070(m): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
just observing
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by sweetetlove(f): 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
after all the pre wedding pics, preparation and show off, anyway a broken engagement is better than a broken marriage
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Demmtek(m): 11:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Rayfield:
Nigerian bloggers are the worst I've seen in the 7 Continents of the world I have visited.
you done reach antarctica, u never even cross seme border.
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by deavicky(m): 11:54pm On Dec 16, 2017
I think this has to do with Village ppl
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 12:22am On Dec 17, 2017
Something must be wrong somewhere
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Afrocentric: 1:03am On Dec 17, 2017
Troublemaker007:

Was she asleep when he proposed, when they were making wedding arrangement and taking Pre-wedding photos? One can never understand Women. cheesy

Isoko women are worst than the Devil. Non of my Sons will get married to an Isoko girl.
what about Urhobo? I heard most are harlots?
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by godofuck231: 1:04am On Dec 17, 2017
bumi10:
Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event In Delta - Refuse To Give Reasons

A prospective bride, Blessing Esakpe shocked everyone as she decided to call off her traditional wedding to her prospective hubby, Comrade Monday Ezuzu, just a day to tying the knots in Ozoro area of Delta State.

A Facebook user @ Prince Emeleze Mark who shared the shocking information said the lady was asked more than seven times if that’s her decision, and she reaffirmed it.

He wrote;

“Today i received worst shock of my life. A friend invited me for his traditional marriage at ozoro Delta state and when the d bride was called out n asked if she will marry d man her reply surprised us all. SHE SAID NO she won’t marry him. They asked her 7 tyms n she kept to her word NOoooooo. So what’s the advice to the man bcoz tomorrow is the wedding n evri arrangement has been made concerning the wedding.”

Pics and Facebook post.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/bride-calls-off-traditional-wedding.html

No only poor girls fit do this kind thing, because they don't know what it's like to spend 2 mill on a wedding gown, well an old woman once told me " never bring a poor girl into your family, they are hungry all the time and when they are full they bring in their families to eat and drink you dry" guy run, this babe is hungry

2 Likes

Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by AreaFada2: 1:58am On Dec 17, 2017
hmmm, na wa o.
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 2:24am On Dec 17, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Phew! She just dodged a bullet!

Yes, she did!
I mean, look at the pictures for God's sake you can see the distance between them. This marriage should be cancelled. If they go through they will end up regarding it as a duty.

Jeez, look at that picture of them on the balcony resting on the balustrade. They are gazing in each other's direction but they look past one another.
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 2:30am On Dec 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
Maybe she caught her husband doing something that she cannot forgive or maybe that ex who fvcks her right is back

Let me warn you and your co sisters, dont ever leave a good man because you caught him with another woman. The next guy you hook with also has a side chick and you will soon catch him. If you leave that one and find another its same story...its only a matter of tine before you catch him. So stop dumping good guys because of side chicks.

You can dump a bad one...but keep a good man. ....but if you catch him doing gay stuffs i dont care how good he is...get the fck out of there,dont even say goodbye....just walk! grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Gloriao(f): 2:49am On Dec 17, 2017
Ouch! Just checked Monday on Facebook. From what he posted, he seems calm. It is well brother.

1 Like

Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 2:52am On Dec 17, 2017
Rayfield:
Nigerian bloggers are the worst I've seen in the 7 Continents of the world I have visited.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Diamond60love(f): 3:22am On Dec 17, 2017
Na wao, why must she wait till the wedding day to say no, she should have her reasons anyways
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:01am On Dec 17, 2017
The gods are wise
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by wizod(m): 4:14am On Dec 17, 2017
The girl hv just kill herself
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by missyblissy: 4:27am On Dec 17, 2017
If they have done the court wedding before the trad and white Wedding these her no for done come out since.

I pity the guy sha. We don't. Know her reason.
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by pirodoshit(m): 4:38am On Dec 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Which one should we believe, a day to the wedding or at the wedding reception? Ur headline says a day to wedding, ur story says called out and was asked 7 times but she said no.

Is this confusion or what?
she said no at the traditional wedding

1 Like

Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by David160(m): 5:21am On Dec 17, 2017
Damn marriage
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Nobody: 5:50am On Dec 17, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
hope the groom did the needful.....collect every dime he has spent on her including money for screwing her kitten

one of her money bags probably just return from Libya hence the slay queen decided to shift goal post
my exact thoughts...... collect every penny to the last kobo. all the money for preparations for the ceremony inclusive with interest into 10years. if I were the guy even if she later sat yes, me I no marry again all I want is my money
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by jen2praise(f): 5:55am On Dec 17, 2017
she discovered that he impregnated her friend.
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 6:20am On Dec 17, 2017
MrsNwaAmaikpe:
hope the groom did the needful.....collect every dime he has spent on her including money for screwing her kitten

one of her money bags probably just return from Libya hence the slay queen decided to shift goal post

did you actually marry this guy or you are just booking space for that position?
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 6:46am On Dec 17, 2017
Christmas is nigh.

His boyfriend based overseas is about to fly in with bags full of promises.

Just speculating...
\
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by greatman247(m): 6:47am On Dec 17, 2017
Another reason I don't believe in marriage why would a woman do this to her man
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by sylve11: 7:50am On Dec 17, 2017
Russianruble:

Someone else is burying his shaft in her sugar walls. He might also be licking her meaty kpekus before pouring akamu inside her pot shocked

grin grin cool
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by megareal: 7:51am On Dec 17, 2017
She is not mad, she must jave a genuine reason for calling it off. Why a lot of marriages in this country have problems is because so many people proceeded with the wedding after having discovered some negative things. Best they go their individual ways and end up with whom they truly love and understand than to be caught in a web of treachery and misery termed marriage .
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Angy55(f): 8:14am On Dec 17, 2017
Tallesty1:
Maybe she caught her husband doing something that she cannot forgive or maybe that ex who fvcks her right is back

Not caught. I just confirmed what happened, all blames should go to the groom's mother.
Two days to the wedding ceremony the groom's mother called her made threats that over her dead body would she let her marry her son.

On the traditional day all marriage rights were done already. As a tradition the lady would be asked 3 times it was the third time she said she is no longer interested and she fainted.

Fast forward to after she woke up some hours later she kept asking where is my husband?

All fingers are pointing to the groom's mother that she might have used some spiritual powers on her because she was not even remorseful she was happy that it ended that way.
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by coputa(m): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Which one should we believe, a day to the wedding or at the wedding reception? Ur headline says a day to wedding, ur story says called out and was asked 7 times but she said no.

Is this confusion or what?
She called it quit at the traditional marriage ground preceding the wedding.It was at the traditional marriage venue that she was asks 7 times if she's sure of her decision.
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:22am On Dec 17, 2017
if it were me, I will use her for money ritual and donate her parents to sango shrine... they knew all about these and decide to keep it away from the young man
Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Angy55(f): 8:24am On Dec 17, 2017
Troublemaker007:

Was she asleep when he proposed, when they were making wedding arrangement and taking Pre-wedding photos? One can never understand Women. cheesy

Isoko women are worst than the Devil. Non of my Sons will get married to an Isoko girl.

Stop saying shit that Isoko women are worst than devils. Tell your sons to go and marry from sambisa forest.

For the fact that one disappointment happened to you doesn't mean all of them are bad.
All blames should go to the groom's mother not the innocent lady.

1 Like

Re: Delta Bride Calls Off Traditional Wedding Just A Day To The Event (Photos) by Angy55(f): 8:33am On Dec 17, 2017
InvertedHammer:
Christmas is nigh.

His boyfriend based overseas is about to fly in with bags full of promises.

Just speculating...
\

Oh really? You think it was overseas stuff? Sorry the groom is based over there too.
Don't say what you don't know.
You guys should stop blaming the lady biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Big Boy" Accosted By Babymama At Airport On Way To Vacation With New Girl (vid) / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / She Said "Yes" Yesterday But Demanding 60k Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.