Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,719 members, 7,921,569 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:48 AM

To My Fellow Muslim Ummah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / To My Fellow Muslim Ummah (370 Views)

Eid-El-kabir:Ede Poly's Rector, Yahaya Sani Felicitates Muslim Ummah / All Progressives Congress’ (apc) Goodwill Message To Muslim Ummah For Ramadan / Happy Friday To All Muslim Ummah...juma'at Mubarak.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Fellow Muslim Ummah by Almusty6060(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2017
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE TO THE MUSLIM UMMAH.
Having critically looked into the current borrowing
of credits from our service providers (MTN GLO
AIRTEL e.t.c), a compromise had been reached by
consensus of scholars that it is an act of RIBAH
(usury) because of (10/15% INTEREST CHARGE LEVIED ON THE BORROWER)
This is a western plot to sink us(Muslims )down the
depth of RIBAH,
Please be removed and remove ur friends and
loved ones from this pool of sin by sharing it!!!
Don't keep waiting start forwarding and get lots of reward from Allah !!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: To My Fellow Muslim Ummah by falcon01: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Chaiiiiiiiiiii which kind tin be dis haba !!
Re: To My Fellow Muslim Ummah by cjfbn: 12:56am On Dec 17, 2017
Backward people
Re: To My Fellow Muslim Ummah by uboma(m): 2:37am On Dec 17, 2017
cjfbn:
Backward people

Was it addressed to you?

Why not direct your energies towards positive ventures and stop the hate....

Do you really think that the monies deducted from subscribers who borrow airtime from any of the existing telecommunication companies is really in the best interest of the masses?

Go think about this and let's have your opinion.

(1) (Reply)

The Ghost / Why Am I Here(what Is God's Purpose For Me) | Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / "The Biblical Noah Loaded MTN Recharge Card On His Nokia 3310"-religious Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.