Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,827 members, 7,972,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:14 AM

How To Maintain Your Weaves (human Hair) - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Maintain Your Weaves (human Hair) (548 Views)

How To Maintain Glowing And Fresh Skin! / How To Maintain Your White Clothes / 10 Simple Ways To Maintain Your Wig As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Maintain Your Weaves (human Hair) by Gbethel: 8:57pm On Dec 16, 2017
Over the years, women around the world have embraced the use of weaves to give their hairs some length, to protect their natural hair from constant manipulation and to add sophistication to their looks. Majorly weaves are of two kinds, the synthetics which are made of fine plastic fibres manufacture to look like human hair, they are cheap in price, easy and less expensive to maintain. The second kind of weaves are the Human hair, they cost quite a lot, they are fragile and expensive to maintain. Most time, I advise people avoid buying human hair if they are not capable of giving it the time, energy and money needed for its maintenance.

Whether you own a synthetic or human hair, it important to employ a good maintenance culture as it will definitely pay off and I'm sure you wouldn't want to see your money flushed down the drain. With this being said, I will be sharing with you some tips on how to maintain your human hair so quickly look below to find it.

WASHING
The washing of your human hair should depend on if you are wearing it on or not. Once you are doing using a particular weave, it necessary to wash with a mild shampoo to get out dirt from the hair, at the completion of your hair care regiment you can put it aside for the next time you desire to use but if you are having your human hair weave sewn or glued to your natural hair, it is important to wash your human hair once a week with a lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.

Description
Bending your hair over with your face above a sink, wash out the hair with your preferred shampoo leaving at least two inches to your scarp untouched. It is advisable to uses a cotton wool with an antiseptic product to clean your scape and the unwashed parts, this will prevent the hair from itching, tangling or smelling if by peradventure you were not able to dry them adequately.

For those who's weave are in a wig form, simply make a bath in your sink or in a blow, add some shampoo and allow to sit in the water for ten mins before washing.

CONDITIONING
Conditioner on the hair is very important as to leaves your hair soft and easy to manage. In caring for your human hair, conditioner is great but applying it regularly is not the best as your human hair is in a stagnant state, it can't grow i.e It can't add length or thicken up which makes regular conditioning unnecessary. You should condition your human hair once in two weeks.

When conditioning you human hair, I will advise you avoid a leave-in- conditioner because, at a long-run, too much product will damage the length and strength of your hair making them get bad easily.
Click to continue http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/12/how-to-maintain-your-weaves-human-hair.html

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tips For Wearing Weavon Products Longer / Ankara Styles / Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.