Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty (1255 Views)

Would You Concentrate In Church If Your Pastor Wife Looks Like This? / If I Were Ur Gf 4 A Day, Wat Can U Give Me 2 Make Me Happy Always / What Advise Will U Give To This Friend Of Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty by alwayscool: 7:17am On Dec 17, 2017
Is my wife looks fit with me.. how much u give her for her beauty. Are we look. Made for each other

Re: Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 17, 2017
Stop for the last time
Before ancestral ghost will visit you
Re: Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:24am On Dec 17, 2017
If I give her 100 points, would you receive alert from Central Bank of India?

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty by apholaryn: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2017
her head b like Esu own from the top part
Re: Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty by SaintAlbert53: 7:26am On Dec 17, 2017
she's beautiful man...Don't ask such stupid question concerning your wife again..if I say No now,u go divorce her abi?...
Obunte..

1 Like

Re: Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 17, 2017
She looks like Ojodu bega
Re: Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty by exposition: 7:30am On Dec 17, 2017
This guy! wetin be your own sef!
Re: Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty by Innobee99(m): 7:30am On Dec 17, 2017
Indians on Nairaland too?
Re: Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty by ObaKlaz: 7:31am On Dec 17, 2017
This dude again! Is this not your uncle's wife you've always wanted to fuwck?
Re: Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty by pat1612(m): 8:16am On Dec 17, 2017
The danger of uploading ur family pic in social media accounts is what you are seeing here. I am 100% sure this picture doesn’t belong to this op.

Attention sekker spoted grin
Re: Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 17, 2017
Stop posting her picture on a public forum, it doesn't make any sense.
Re: Is My Wife Looks Fit With Me. How Much Points U Give Her For Her Besuty by Emeraldfynest(m): 10:32am On Feb 19, 2020
Work on your English first!!

(1) (Reply)

Is The Term Slay Queen A More Subtle Word For Prostitutes. / Toxic Relationships / Nigerian Girl Teaches Guys The Easiest Way To Get Any Girl They Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.