Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,054 members, 7,973,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! (4389 Views)

BABCOCK SEX VIDEO: Monogamy Was Created To Oppress Women / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
At the end, its still a man's world.
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

It's not ....this yhur ideology is wrong ....

If yhu want to be submissive to yhur wife...do it...it's yhur business...

But don't try to confuse and convince other gullible niggurs to do the same... Or put some funny ideas in d head of some naive lasses here...
Hehe...But you have not given any good reason why my opinion backed with good points is wrong while the contrary opinion is right.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2017
Rolex67:
At the end, its still a man's world.
How is it a man's world? Give good reasons.
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by RickandMorty: 3:01pm On Dec 17, 2017
pussyphilia:
You have no convincing points. The society has conditioned you to reason like you do.

Do you also believe that women should earn more than men?
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Jodha(f): 3:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
pussyphilia:
Hehe...But you have not given any good reason why my opinion backed with good points is wrong while the contrary opinion is right.

Yhur reasons are shallow... Yhu said a woman carried a child in her womb for 9months and blah blah...

But yhu forget a man also gave out his rib...for the mother of all mothers to be created...

So technically... Without man there will be no woman....or can yhu spell woman without man?

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hehe...Many of these ladies that are against my points are those that want to get married by fire by force come 2018....

They just have to say what they have to say to attract nigerian men. But deep down, they know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
A lady is behind the moniker... I think.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

Yhur reasons are shallow... Yhu said a woman carried a child in her womb for 9months and blah blah...

But yhu forget a man also gave out his rib...for the mother of all mothers to be created...

So technically... Without man there will be no woman....or can yhu spell woman without man?
See reasoning!

Abeg, who gave whose rib for who to be created Lmao oo! You no go kii me with laf

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by 2buffagain(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
This OP must be the king of vag-ass-lickers grin grin grin
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2017
RickandMorty:

Do you also believe that women should earn more than men?
No. Earning power is a different thing. They can earn equally, but women should decide how the money is spent.
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 3:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
sexybbstar:
A lady is behind the moniker... I think.
No auntie, you are wrong!
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Jodha(f): 3:14pm On Dec 17, 2017
pussyphilia:
See reasoning!

Abeg, who gave whose rib for who to be created Lmao oo! You no go kii me with laf

Laugh all yhu want... Nah yhu get yhur mouth...

It was outta Adam ...Eve was created... Whether yhu like it of not...
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2017
MhizzAJ:
I don't know why i like this thread
Me too.
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 3:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:

Laugh all yhu want... Nah yhu get yhur mouth...

It was outta Adam ...Eve was created... Whether yhu like it of not...
Who is Adam and who is Eve?
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Lewandowski9(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
Jodha:
Coming from a guy this is strange....

Everything yhu said is the truth...but yhure wrong ...God didn't create women to dominate men....but he created a woman as helpers ...so the man will not be alone...

A woman is under a man(her husband to be precise)... God created it that way...so feminism and what not can never change that...

But dude if yhure Awk with yhur wife controlling yhu then yhure really coool....yhur wife go really enjoy yhu... grin
I am not contradicting you or countering your opinion,but not everybody believes that story or see it as possible in the 21st century.Some people just believe that everybody should prove their self irrespective of their gender and earn it based on merit and that domination or whatsoever should not be restricted to any gender.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 17, 2017
pussyphilia:
TELL THAT TO THE WH0RE YOU CALL MOTHER.

You sound like a frustrated old hag. wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by ubunja(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
pussyphilia:
and there it is... grin
one moment worshiping women
the next calling women wh0res
LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Kimcutie: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
pussyphilia:
Such coincedence.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Kimcutie: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
ubunja:
and there it is... grin one moment worshiping women the next calling women wh0res LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Extremely funny.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by IAMSASHY(f): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2017
pussyphilia:
grin grin grin grin u see ur life? u ar abusing ur Masters, confusion is in ur DNA

3 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
Gofwane:
All these points are sketchy.
Women do this, women do that, they work hard, bla bla bla bla bla..... but they are not smart and logical. That's why they are often referred to as FISH BRAINED.
In life, those who work hard are not always successful but those who work smart are!
Yes o in this 21st century that is now digital it is not just hardwork but smartwork that makes one successful.
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
ubunja:

and there it is... grin
one moment worshiping women
the next calling women wh0res
LMFAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
I don't disrespect women, neither do i "worship" all women. The class of women i refer to in my post are the real women and they know themselves.

I am aware that some women are wh0res just like some men.
The guy i quoted knows that his mom is one of the wh0res!
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
pussyphilia:
Yes! Men are supposed to be the submissive partners in marriage and romantic relationship generally, but they turned it against the female folk.

1 The females give life by carrying the baby in her womb up till birth and nurturing it to maturity.
2 Women are better decision makers because they are smarter and more intelligent. Check the number of first class female graduates and best graduating students these days, they trump they of males.
3 Women are more stronger than men. Forget what you have been conditioned to believe. The excruciating pain of childbirth which women endure is a pointer. Besides, many women are there who can easily beat up their male counterparts.
4 Women do better in anything they set their minds on. They have just been victims of restrictions by religion and by societies.
5 Men too dey fvck up. Once small change don enter his hand, he begins to look for side chicks and drink alcohol, living his wife and children to go hungry. If women can take charge of leadership in the home, she'll be able to control the stuppid man's excesses.
6 Women take better care of the children.
7 The man is supposed to work and hand over his earnings to the woman who will then control how it is spent.
8 Men are more sexually thirsty than women. Women can take advantage of this to control him and their home
The reasons are endless but lemme stop hia

If the post vex you, i dey ma lodge, comman beat me cheesy

I'm very sure Op took this before posting

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
IAMSASHY:
grin grin grin grin u see ur life? u ar abusing ur Masters, confusion is in ur DNA
Refer to my post above.
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2017
Kimcutie:
Such coincedence.
Refer to my post above
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by ubunja(m): 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
pussyphilia:
I don't disrespect women, neither do i "worship" all women. The class of women i refer to in my post are the real women and they know themselves.

I am aware that some women are wh0res just like some men.
The guy i quoted knows that his mom is one of the wh0res!
im patriarchal and dont believe in love but i will never call women wh0res. let alone call someone's mother a wh0re.thats a line even i cant cross.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies!!! You Were Created To Dominate Men!!! by pussyphilia(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2017
ubunja:

im patriarchal and dont believe in love but i will never call women wh0res. let alone call someone's mother a wh0re.thats a line even i cant cross.
That doesn't change anything. In this life, there are good and bad people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Lady Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Instantly Got The Job / - / Lady Never Expected This Reply When She Tweeted This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.