Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night (9845 Views)

See The Mistake Made By NTA During Last Night's Network News On Adams Oshiomhole / Ambode Showed Up At Quilox Nightclub Last Night; Nigerians React On Twitter / Jonathan Visits Late Yar’Adua’s Family & Emir Of Katsina During Rally (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Sunofgod(m): 7:19pm On Apr 02, 2010
cheesy

Comedian's full this place,
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by rebranded(m): 7:46pm On Apr 02, 2010
chosen04:

Thanks for providing the link to that "aturu"

It shows the kind of newspaper you rely on!

i'm done with u chosen04 you live in your own world, wish you all the best!
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by busybody20: 9:14pm On Apr 02, 2010
[size=18pt]I believe Turai invited the Imams to see Yaradua so that they can tell Nigerians especially the Muslim North that Yaradua is recovering and that Jonathan's new Ministers (When sworn in on Tuesday) should not try to declare Yaradua Incapacitated or else the Moslem North will declare an uprising   [/size] lipsrsealed     lipsrsealed
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by BlackRevo: 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2010
busybody20:

[size=18pt]I believe Turai invited the Imam to see Yaradua so that they can tell Nigerians especially the Muslim North that Yaradua is recovering and that Jonathan's new Ministers (When sworn in on Tuesday) should not try to declare Yaradua Incapacitated or else the Moslem North will declare an uprising   [/size] lipsrsealed     lipsrsealed

Exactly.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by xterra2(m): 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2010
busybody20:

[size=18pt]I believe Turai invited the Imams to see Yaradua so that they can tell Nigerians especially the Muslim North that Yaradua is recovering and that Jonathan's new Ministers (When sworn in on Tuesday) should not try to declare Yaradua Incapacitated or else the Moslem North will declare an uprising [/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Exactly,some things like that
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by 006(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ busybody20, could you use smaller fonts? I feel dizzy reading your post.
No malice though. cool
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Alxmyr(m): 11:16pm On Apr 02, 2010
Some people suggest treason charge. Some express disgust for Yar'Adua. Some suggest the FEC when constituted should declare Yar Adua incapacitated.
But in it all people failed to realise that
1. Yar' Adua is the duly elected President of Nigeria. He can only bring treasonable charge against someone and not the other way round.
2. It will only require a court to declare the Jonathan FEC illegal when constituted, cause doctrine of neccessity cannot stand test of legality.
3. Why do you people prayed for him when you don't want him to recover.

I only wish that Jonathan will delay the swearing in of his new found friends to pave way for Yar'Adua. If he swear them in, and they declare him incapacitated which I am sure cannot happen, the court will quash it.
Else let Nigeria pray that Yar'Adua fully recover and God should give him the heart to be magnanimous. Cos I see lots of danger ahead of Jonathan's yeomen
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Alxmyr(m): 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2010
Some people suggest treason charge. Some express disgust for Yar'Adua. Some suggest the FEC when constituted should declare Yar Adua incapacitated.
1. Yar' Adua is the duly elected President of Nigeria. He can only bring treasonable charge against someone and not the other way round.
2. It will only require a court to declare the Jonathan FEC illegal when constituted, cause doctrine of neccessity cannot stand test of legality.

I only wish that Jonathan will delay the swearing in of his new found friends to pave way for Yar'Adua. If he swear them in, and they declare him incapacitated which I am sure cannot happen, the court will quash it.
Else let Nigeria pray that Yar'Adua fully recover and God should give him the heart to be magnanimous. Cos I see lots of danger ahead of Jonathan's yeomen
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Sunofgod(m): 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2010
Bunch of comedians.

If Jesus were around today he would struggle to raise Yar'Adua from the dead - He'd need back up!

How many ailments was he suffering from before his demise?

Stop decieving yourselves!
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by naijaking1: 1:03am On Apr 03, 2010
First we hear him give a BBC interview, then we were told he's been discharged from Saudi hospital, but excersing to keep fit.
He was "returned" to Nigeria under questionable circumstances, no goverment official can swear to seeing him, yet questionable individuals have reported seeing him, jogging with him, another even said he saw him walk around with children, while another swore he saw drinking kunu and making love to Turai.
I say, please-o tongue
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Gunnaz007: 2:18am On Apr 03, 2010
Alxmyr:

What sought of danger are you seeing in jonathan's yo-men? I prefer healthy "jonathan's yeo men" piloting d ship of state, whereas you prefer an incapacitated man to rule over you just becos of your ethno-religious bias and leaning - shame!!!! president yardua is a spent force as far as nigerian politics and governance is concerned, and stop masturbating with your wet dreams of his return to power and being magnaminous therein with it!!!! Always remember that you were told this!!!!
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by ucnduka(f): 7:46am On Apr 03, 2010
These guys are really desperate to cause instability in the state of affairs of this nation. If trully he is recovering, why grant access to only a particular sect? It is unfortunate that religious leaders are getting themselves wrapped up in this web of lies.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by ovii: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2010
ndu_chucks

Why can't you people express joy and happiness for Yardy's recovery, if the story is true? You people seem to have lost your ability to be compassionate.

Not a single one of you is offering thanks for Yardy's apparent recovery, many of you are worse than the lowest animals. If Yardy were your father, I'm sure your reaction would be different. Geez, the man is a human being first.

turai and the so call cabal are the cause of all this disbelieve people are having even if people see him today on live television they will still say its fake because they have been feed so much lies in the past.
the only thing nigerians wants to hear now is yar ardua is no more in aso rock. we just need to move on we have gone beyond him and nobody should take us back there again. we all thank him for the service he rendered to this country
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by monkeyleg: 11:38am On Apr 03, 2010
All these lies. Why do they let this man be.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by citizenY(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt]On a more serious note which FEC do you think can declare Yar'adua unfit in line with our constitution? The FEC he constituted has been dissolved. Can Jonathan's incoming
FEC do so ?
[/size][/size]
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by SkyBlue1: 12:21pm On Apr 03, 2010
ovii:

ndu_chucks

Why can't you people express joy and happiness for Yardy's recovery, if the story is true?  You people seem to have lost your ability to be compassionate.

Not a single one of you is offering thanks for Yardy's apparent recovery, many of you are worse than the lowest animals. If Yardy were your father, I'm sure your reaction would be different. Geez, the man is a human being first.

turai and the so call cabal are the cause of all this disbelieve people are having even if people see him today on live television they will still say its fake because they have been feed so much lies in the past.
the only thing nigerians wants to hear now is yar ardua is no more in aso rock. we just need to move on we have gone beyond him and nobody should take us back there again. we all thank him for the service he rendered to this country   

No need to kill yourself over @ndu chucks commentary. He was thesame person who vehemently claimed that Yar Adua had given Johnathan the power to act in his place. However, when asked to back up his claims with proof, he couldn't, (only being able to paste links to news sites he had not read which claimed no such thing). It is understandable that people see all this as one big joke, considering the ride the people have been taken for all this while. Soon everybody except anybody would claim to have seen Yar Adua, the goats in the compound, the gateman, etc. If you want people to begin to take things serious, then enough with all the lies, deceit and cover up. Till then, please spare us the self righteous commentary, presidency is not by force.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by CILondon: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2010
This is getting beyond a joke
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by simplychic(f): 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2010
This is very terrible, i noticed lots of nigerians have lost emotions due to frustration or poverty.
Be careful of what you wish other cos it might just turn to bomerang and come back to you,President Umaru musa yar adua will not die,he will recover & his enemies will be put to shame.What has your almighty jonathan done sincehe became acting president,you all are fools cos i could remember how you guys were making noise for a change during Obj tenure now that you got the change he suddenly became your enemy because he is ill am sure very soon your jonathan will also become your enemy, yeye people.
As for the imam,why won't he tell the press what he saw,he said the health condition of the president is not as bad as it was exageratted by the press,he is not getting himself involve in politics but only telling the nation what he saw,in as much as he is the imam he is also a nigerian and have the right to talk.
I pray that God will bless the fathers of all the perssimist on yar adua case with the same ailment.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by pawa4ul: 12:55pm On Apr 03, 2010
This aboki people, na only GOD go deliver una from this cow brain wey una want make every Nigerian get. E no go work.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Dapwajok(m): 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2010
Well thank God for recovery. Let us make some analysis, the president can not talk but how is he comunicating on who to visit him and who not to visit. From another angle, u know GJ Warned all those spreadinding rumours to stop or face de law. Dont u think that this is a trap, if he arest imam, islamic leader is arested then crisis will follow? Lets just be careful and pray harder.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by oluagness(m): 1:06pm On Apr 03, 2010
I heard Immam network news. Only God knows his real health status.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by SkyBlue1: 1:28pm On Apr 03, 2010
simplychic:

This is very terrible, i noticed lots of nigerians have lost emotions due to frustration or poverty.
Be careful of what you wish other cos it might just turn to bomerang and come back to you,President Umaru musa yar adua will not die,he will recover & his enemies will be put to shame.What has your almighty jonathan done sincehe became acting president,you all are fools cos i could remember how you guys were making noise for a change during Obj tenure now that you got the change he suddenly became your enemy because he is ill am sure very soon your jonathan will also become your enemy, yeye people.
As for the imam,why won't he tell the press what he saw,he said the health condition of the president is not as bad as it  was exageratted by the press,he is not getting himself involve in politics but only telling the nation what he saw,in as much as he is the imam he is also a nigerian and have the right to talk.
I pray that God will bless the fathers of all the perssimist on yar adua case with the same ailment.

Do you actually take time to read what you write before you click "Reply"? Yar Adua's enemies? What enemies? So demanding good governance and wanting power to remain in the hands of more progressive people is tantamount to being an enemy of Yar Adua?
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Echidime(m): 1:39pm On Apr 03, 2010
is that a news? seeing him is no longer on our agender as a nation
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Quietrager: 1:43pm On Apr 03, 2010
(Back to the original postings contents)

GODdamned marabout! next thing you know it's by his power and the spirit of his presence that the fellow was able to raise his hand and pray.

But I guess all we have really been asking for is proof of life but it would be more believable if it came from a reputable source, like a more trust worthy individual to start with.

But again, mind you, proof of life is sought because the fellow is being wished well, beyond that he should go sit his ass down and let a healthier individual run the ship of state!!! and that is for his own good!!

As for "Thisday newspaper" you actually think that's journalism?! hehehe!! GOODLUCK!!! and I don't mean the acting president!
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by FaLeroy: 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2010
Recovering or not, UMYA is no longer relevant I'm afraid. All his cabal has succeeded in doing is relegating him to redundancy
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by marocguy(m): 2:30pm On Apr 03, 2010
This one na typical sit don dey luk. I no fit shout
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by nduchucks: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2010
Sky Blue:

No need to kill yourself over @ndu chucks commentary. He was thesame person who vehemently claimed that Yar Adua had given Johnathan the power to act in his place.

Sky Blue, You keep referring to the post wherin you asked for Yar'Adua's signature to confirm that he recognized GJ as acting President. This is disingenuous of you since we all know that a signed statement was not issued. Yar'Adua did not need to give GJ presidential powers anyway. None of these should prevent you from showing some compassion.
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Sunofgod(m): 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2010
Yar'Adua is Dead - Prove Nigerians wrong with hard evidence - Not Bull Poo from an Imam.

Propagandist,
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by SkyBlue1: 2:59pm On Apr 03, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Sky Blue, You keep referring to the post wherin you asked for Yar'Adua's signature to confirm that he recognized GJ as acting President. This is disingenuous of you since we all know that a signed statement was not issued. Yar'Adua did not need to give GJ presidential powers anyway. None of these should prevent you from showing some compassion.

Oh please, really, don't start with this again. You passionately claimed that Yar Adua had handed powers over to Johnathan, I asked you to prove it and you couldn't! The fact that you were so quick to take such a position without any evidence might say more about you than you think. Since when did demanding for an end to all the lies, deceit, and cover up that seems to be going on become equal to wishing Yar Adua dead? Since when did preferring what appears to be a more capable leader (when compared to Yar Adua) leading the country become equal to wishing Yar Adua ill? Since when did Nigerians yearning for good governance become tantamount to hating Yar Adua as a person? So we should all close our eyes to the fact that the nation has been retrogressing since Yar Adua was in power simply because he is sick? The fact that you seem to believe the Imams actually saw the president might not be so shocking after all, considering you were quick to believe Yar Adua handed power over to Johnathan, without even seeing any evidence (an perhaps worse, without even asking for any)
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by eShegz(m): 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2010
Great!

I  remember vividly reading on Saharareporters  that the imams are being courted! Also that Daily Trust and This Day for obvious reasons will be the harbinger of this news.
Was shocked to see the same story playing out like a scripted play.
I am wishing the President all the best but if this is another ploy by madam, then, Nigeria need more prayers. Alas, the imams are now on personal retainership! The pastors have all jetted out too,
Enough is enough!
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by bobokelly(m): 3:01pm On Apr 03, 2010
They have come again, na wa ooooooooo
Re: Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night by Sunofgod(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2010
The Thread Should Read:

Chief Imam: I Saw $$$$$ and ££££ Last Night 

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abiola Mandate’s Annulment Was A Huge Elite Conspiracy, Says Garba Shehu / Abubakar Malami Denies NDDC Bribe Allegation, Calls For Exposure Of Culprits / Let's Keep Hope Alive - Dora Akunyili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.