Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,755 members, 7,875,890 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Son As He Turns 22 Months (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Son As He Turns 22 Months (photos) (646 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 39th Birthday / CANEX: Genevieve Nnaji Attends First Public Event In Months (Photos, Video) / Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre Omodayo Churchill Is 22 Months Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Son As He Turns 22 Months (photos) by hypemanifeanyi: 2:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
Tonto Dikeh’s son, Andre, is about 2 months away from being two years old!

The actress took to her Instagram page to celebrate him;

HAPPY 22nd months KINGY. #KINGY #JUICYMAN #22 #LOVE #FAMILY #TOGETHER WE WILL CONQUER THE WORLD #MYWORLD #MYEVERYTHING #MYJOY #MYBABY #MINIME #BEAR #I AM DEEPLY IN LOVE WITH YOU

Every month Since we met stands for Perfection,Love,Total bliss and blessing..

I’m blessed because you chose me,I’m blessed for all the sunshine you bring into my life..

You are a blessing to this world,I love you today, tommorrow and always My Beloved Son.

You are my sunshine,my everything…

I promise,you will ALWAYS be happy..

JUST BEAR IN MIND SON “YOU HAVE A SUPER HERO FOR A MOM”••

GOD BLESS,ELEVATE,JEALOUSLY PROTECT YOU AND SHOWER YOU WITH HIS LOVE,GRACE,WEALTH AND WISDOM..

#MYWORLD #MYRVERYTHING #MYJOY #22months #I LOVE YOU #GREATCHILD #CHILDOFTHEMOSTHIGH #CHILDOFPURPOSE/GRACE #MYACE

#KINGY #KING-ANDRE THE GREAT #JUICYMAN #MYGUY

SOurce: http://www.mrifeanyisblog.com/2017/12/tonto-dikeh-celebrates-son-as-he-turns.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Son As He Turns 22 Months (photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
shocked

I can't wait for him to grow up to disown his parents.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Son As He Turns 22 Months (photos) by whitebeard(m): 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I can't wait for him to grow up to disown his parents.
his friends be like dude ur mom is a...........

(1) (Reply)

Major Facts About Gospel Singer Yinka Ayefele You Didn’t Know / Davido Celebrating Christmas With His Two Baby Mama And Daughter's / Dele Momodu Says Davido And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Oil And Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.