Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Actor Yul Edochie Bags Chieftaincy Title, Pictured With Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Yul Edochie Bags Chieftaincy Title, Pictured With Mum (620 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Kanayo O. Kanayo Launches Mansion In Mbaise, Bags Chieftaincy Title (Video) / Burna Boy Rocks Manchester United Jersey , Pictured With Mum And Pogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Yul Edochie Bags Chieftaincy Title, Pictured With Mum by Letenwam: 8:42pm On Dec 17, 2017
Nollywood actor turned Politician, Yul Edochie, has been conferred with a chieftaincy title just after he decamped from his political party to APGA (All Progressives Grand Alliance).

CELEBRITYActor Yul Edochie bags Chieftaincy title, pictured with mum
ByLaila Ijeoma..Published on December 17, 2017 at 8:30 pm
Nollywood actor turned Politician, Yul Edochie, has been conferred with a chieftaincy title just after he decamped from his political party to APGA (All Progressives Grand Alliance).

Yul Edochie

The actor who shared photos from the event on his Instagram page wrote;

“Yesterday I was honoured by my people with a Chieftaincy/Ozo title.
Ozo Eze Dike 1 of Nteje!
King and Great man of Nteje.
All thanks to God Almighty, to my parents, my mum, my family, my brothers and sister, to my fans and friends, to my campaign team and well wishers.
Thank you all.
God bless you

https://www.lailasblog.com/actor-yul-edochie-bags-chieftaincy-title/

Lalasticlala

Re: Actor Yul Edochie Bags Chieftaincy Title, Pictured With Mum by ClitoPen: 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
Starting early to build next campaign strategy

(1) (Reply)

Funke Akindele In Romantic Selfie With Hubby / SHOCKING: Peter Okoye's Wife Smoking In Front Of Her Husband In A Club / Timaya Shares Photo Of Mystery Lady Lying In Bed With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.