Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,584 members, 7,892,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

2011: I’m Consulting - IBB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2011: I’m Consulting - IBB (1679 Views)

I’m Not A Thief, I’m Not A Criminal – Suswam / APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2011: I’m Consulting - IBB by Beaf: 9:12pm On Apr 02, 2010
IBB is the devil incarnate and a living demon. Only Abacha has been worse than him.
Re: 2011: I’m Consulting - IBB by oderemo(m): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2010
IBB is the devil incarnate and a living demon. Only Abacha has been worse than him.
sorry i cant eat BEAF today but shop knuckle.
Re: 2011: I’m Consulting - IBB by Onlytruth(m): 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2010
Beaf:

grin grin grin grin

I love Beaf too much, so all I've say is that IBB is a better character than OBJ.
Re: 2011: I’m Consulting - IBB by Onlytruth(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2010
IBB is not vindictive, greedy, extremely selfish and cowardly. He does not empower criminals to work for him as special advisers. He believed in fairness across the length and breath of Nigeria. He never singled out any tribe for humiliation and vilification.
Re: 2011: I’m Consulting - IBB by oderemo(m): 9:22pm On Apr 02, 2010
so all I've say is that IBB is a better character than OBJ.

yeah right more like bart simpson.a true karakter grin grin
Re: 2011: I’m Consulting - IBB by oderemo(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2010
He believed in fairness across the length and breath of Nigeria. He never singled out any tribe for humiliation and vilification.

you must be joking , right. fairness my bloodklat.
the man sent his boss om friend to death on a pretence of coup planning for GOD sake,
tell you a joke, his late wife named the present women center in Abuja as Mariam babaginda ctr and actually CLAIMED ownership long after he was out of office.and that is govt building with govt moni.
i can go on,pls don't take panadol for this oaf.
Re: 2011: I’m Consulting - IBB by naijamini(m): 9:39pm On Apr 02, 2010
Onlytruth:

IBB is not vindictive, greedy, extremely selfish and cowardly. He does not empower criminals to work for him as special advisers. He believed in fairness across the length and breath of Nigeria. He never singled out any tribe for humiliation and vilification.

He is all of those things and many more.

Not cowardly? Did you see his 1993 broadcast when Abacha insisted it was his turn in the seat. He was sulky, deflated and certainly overpowered. He annulled an election in the middle of the night and gave no reason till tomorrow.

He does not empower criminals? He only encouraged the entire nation to follow a principle of the if the "price is right sell your soul".

Not vindictive? I am sure his bestman and his wife would have opinions on that if there is an afterlife.

Not greedy? Is IBB a farmer like OBJ? What was the source of his wealth? $12 billion to stop a war in Liberia. Are you kidding?

Not extremely selfish? Everything he does is about him and how he looks good doing it, unless he is forced to the contrary.

He listens to you only for your confidence, so that he can figure out your price.

He accepted the idea of option A4, but what did he do with it at the end of the day. What about the IMF loan, SAP, firing of University lecturers, the humiliation of Tai Solarin, etc? Abeg comot make I see front.

You better be careful of what you are asking for.
Re: 2011: I’m Consulting - IBB by sjeezy8: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2010
Onlytruth is  slow and has always been slow.

Ibb is terrible the one that stopped democracy, sent the country into chaos- the brink of breaking up, introduced
looting- during his term Nigeria barrowed so much money and it was all stolen, during his term he gave away untaxed Oil wells, and sold off massive amounts of Oil, and then passed the presidency to a dictator.

Obj isnt perfect but would win any election over IBB

but w/e I dont care if IBB becomes president or not- cause he can provide stability Nigeria needs even if hes the Devil himself, aside from Obj there is no other that can control Nigeria and possibly rewrite all the wongs in Nigeria without being assassinated.
Re: 2011: I’m Consulting - IBB by oderemo(m): 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2010
He accepted the idea of option A4, but what did he do with it at the end of the day. What about the IMF loan, SAP, firing of University lecturers, the humiliation of Tai Solarin, etc? Abeg comot make I see front.
plus DELE GIWA, plus GLORIA OKON, plus the plane crash of military officers on their way to SAO TOME AND PRINCPLE, and many more.
in fact i need my AK47 and the BINOCULARS like yesterday.
Re: 2011: I’m Consulting - IBB by Fhemmmy: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2010
Time is the judge . . . . 2011 will be a year of fun and reality.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Debt May Hit N16.08tr By 2020 –experts / Who Know Nigeria's Emergency-police Number? / Early Votes: Jonathan Or Ribadu (Poll)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.