Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids (59504 Views)

Photos From Abuja All White Pool Party 2021 / Photos Of Plus-Sized Bride With Her Beautiful Bridesmaid / Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by oshe111(m): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Mariangeles(f): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
White people just love fun things...
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by adeniyi55: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2017

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
I see whites, Latinos and a black. Even the black ain't no African, looks more like black american.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by williamdeluxe(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
itx obvious she didn't grow up in nigeria
bt itz nt a Nigeria wedding if derex no nigeria beauties among d aso-ebi
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Bigprick9inches: 10:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It would have been a great picture,
But it was ruined by that sleeping baby who looks like Humpty Dumpty.
Guy off all people to abuse, Na small innocent baby you dey abuse. Na your type boko haram suppose use do training

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Narldon:

thousand of job
And we still have jobless youth
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Tphoto1(m): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2017
Set of bleached idegbes grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by castrol180(m): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
These are Philippines and not real white, they are mostly baby sitters here...
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by debspauly(f): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
can't wait for my own oyibo husband from London or Paris that day Na go hot like pepper soup.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
Bad belle all over dt first page. Lol!

Dt baby is just too cute wt his native attire and cap. kiss

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by esthy86(f): 10:21pm On Dec 17, 2017
some ppl re very pretty

lovely
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by wristbangle: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
The outfit makes them look like a typical Nigerian Ladies with lovely swags.

How I wish I attended this wedding, I would have approach the lady in the middle. She possess the physical attributes I want in a lady plus I would become a citizen of overseas instead wasting time on the sharwama ladies in Nigeria sad

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
LOVELY.... I LOVE THIS. GRACIAS

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by castrol180(m): 10:26pm On Dec 17, 2017
Joislim:
[s]The bridesmaids look like my deeper life people[/s]

Jealousy is your portion

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Osisie(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2017
Uyiii:
nice concept but honestly all of these things are overrated abegundecided
They look more like ajebolic albinos anywayslipsrsealed

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by jaxxy(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2017
These arr not whites. Don't u know wat whites look like?
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Beinmon(f): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2017
Correct bae... Teach them our culture.. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2017
GistMoreTV:
GistMore.com

[img]https://4.bp..com/-TjWzXY89n8g/WjY8JT5QKgI/AAAAAAANR9w/0MNGSHVqQkQsIMx-bxxqdCR9myHGZUAgQCLcBGAs/s1600/IMG_20171217_102304_523.JPG[/img]

The bride probably didn't grow up in Nigeria...

BY GISTMORE : www.gistmore.com/photo-nigerian-bride-white-bridesmaids
d child look's cute, d lady standing at d right hand side of d bride, looks like she is right 4 d plucking lipsrsealed

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
goslowgoslow:
Are they all whites? No
Some are clearly not white
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by okk4sure: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2017
Awesome!
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by drealcivilceno(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Narldon:

That is just their theory. To prove it, tell them to come and invest in my wedding coming soon... grin.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Radiant1020(f): 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2017
So cute
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by jonnytad(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
This ones looks like rented crowd ooooo..... FFK comma see similitude of watin Buhari dey do o
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by exlinkleads(f): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
lovely
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Abagworo(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
Lol! These ain't no whites but typical Igbo women.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by pocohantas(f): 11:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
wristbangle:
The outfit makes them look like a typical Nigerian Ladies with lovely swags.

How I wish I attended this wedding, I would have approach the lady in the middle. She possess the physical attributes I want in a lady plus I would become a citizen of overseas instead wasting time on the sharwama ladies in Nigeria sad

Respect yourself...see ya wife here.

1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by YelloweWest: 11:12pm On Dec 17, 2017
I see not more than 3whites girls.

The rest are blacks!
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by grandstar(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2017
The white lady nearest to the bride is very attractive. What a charming and disarming smile.
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by nelsonebby(m): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
Monaco2:
Plz u guys should make ur comments short n meaningful so that we comments readers association world wide(craww)can read ur comments on time n jump on to the next one, thanks for ur understanding
nawa o.

wetin person no go see for Nairaland sef grin
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Monaco2(m): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2017
nelsonebby:

nawa o.

wetin person no go see for Nairaland sef grin

wink
Re: Photo Of A Nigerian Bride With Her All White Bridesmaids by Jamean(f): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It would have been a great picture,
But it was ruined by that sleeping baby who looks like Humpty Dumpty.

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Nairalander " Wese90 " Ties Knot / Escoba Smith Buries His Father In Umuahia, Money Rains At The Event. Photos / Burial Photos Of Onoh Chukwuma Who Committed Suicide After Losing ₦2.5M Bet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.