Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,782 members, 7,909,003 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:49 PM

Nairaland "Share" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland "Share" (375 Views)

What Does Nairaland 'share' Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland "Share" by ClitoPen: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hello fellow Nlanders,
Pls I need a little clarification.
Below any members' comment is a list of highlights like "quote", "like", "share", "report "....
... I know that to share means to duplicate in more places for more ppl to see...
When you click the share button, apart from the "likes and shares" counter at the top of your page which indicates the number of likes or shares, does the comment shared reflect somewhere else? If yes, where?
Please can someone explain more and no insults.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nairaland "Share" by blank(f): 8:22am On Dec 18, 2017
When you click on share on any post, the post appears in the "posts shared with me" tab of those people following your posts. When anyone shares your post, it appears in your "like and shares" tab along with the name of the person that first shared it.
Re: Nairaland "Share" by ClitoPen: 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
blank:
When you click on share on any post, the post appears in the "posts shared with me" tab of those people following your posts. When anyone shares your post, it appears in your "like and shares" tab along with the name of the person that first shared it.
Thanks for the explanations. I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Social Media And Freindship ? / The 6% Pledge: What You Need To Know About It. / This Day In History : 1914

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.