Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,104 members, 7,973,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 02:36 AM

What If......? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What If......? (467 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If......? by NUELOJEI17: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2017
Nairaland, we all know is a faceless forum where everyone disguise their identity, and as such, has the latitude to express themselves freely; sometimes they go extreme and say things which they know is absurd,but wanting to gather likes or create humour,say some very silly thing u never knew someone can say.
However, there are some monikers dat have been known, and are usually accorded respect,and whenever u see such monikers, ur heart gets elated.
now think of it,WHAT IF those behind these so called adored monikers are also behind the STUPID once too.?
what if Explorers is behind Nwaamaikpe?
Seun is behind Frustratederat?
lalasticlala is behind sarrki?
makkydebbie is behind pocohantas
and lastly, tosyne2much is behind Deadrat.
feel free to name urs
Re: What If......? by tosyne2much(m): 12:09am On Dec 18, 2017
What if OP is Airforce1? cheesy

1 Like

Re: What If......? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 18, 2017
What if, the bitches here are scammers or hungry gals, pretending to be big gals?
Re: What If......? by Kekx(m): 12:14am On Dec 18, 2017
m
Re: What If......? by Shedrack777: 12:28am On Dec 18, 2017
i'm coming, let me contribute
Re: What If......? by Gofwane(m): 12:31am On Dec 18, 2017
Buahahahahaha... lol @ what if seun is frustratedrat and tosyne2much is Deadrat

Op, your brain gasket don burn we need to overhaul your head and change it and also change the engine oyel because the one inside your brain gearbox don black finish grin grin grin
Re: What If......? by PastorLucifer: 12:34am On Dec 18, 2017
Im sorry to say this, but if you do not own nairaland & you are 'famous' here then your life must be really boring.

It means you have little or nothing going on for you in the real world cuz if you did, you wouldn't really have time to consistently comment everyday for 4, 5+ years on a faceless forum.

It only shows that you have not developed as a person if your daily routine remains exactly the same for 4 years.

So all these monikers you listed, are jobless people.

Fact.

2 Likes

Re: What If......? by NUELOJEI17: 12:50am On Dec 18, 2017
@pastorlucifer,
calm down boss,there are two types of persons,the creators and the critics
or should I rather say those that are active,and those that are inactive?
before now, I merely go through threads to read comments,without adding anything. now,will dat make me seem more JOBFUL than those who creates thread like Explorers?
Lemma. going through threads, you can take a whole day doing that, but creating threads,you will be conscious of ur time,and such,spend few minutes doing dat.
SENSE PILL. wherever u are, court attention. if explorers now,brings up a business ,most of us would want to do business with him,cos he is popular.
WORD, if u can't be USEFUL, don't be in such place
Re: What If......? by ElRapido: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2017
PastorLucifer:
Im sorry to say this, but if you do not own nairaland & you are 'famous' here then your life must be really boring.

It means you have little or nothing going on for you in the real world cuz if you did, you wouldn't really have time to consistently comment everyday for 4, 5+ years on a faceless forum.

It only shows that you have not developed as a person if your daily routine remains exactly the same for 4 years.

So all these monikers you listed, are jobless people.

Fact.

It seems you are the one who is jobless here because it's not logical for someone who has a job to be online by 12:34am to comment on a worthless thread especially considering the fact that Monday works lie ahead

(1) (Reply)

Hey Stop! Don't Live In The House Of A Man You Are Not Married To! It Is Wrong / My Advice To Nairaland Girls / Yes: Sex Doll Sellers Now Offer A ‘test Before You Buy’ Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.