Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,093 members, 7,977,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:03 PM

Ex Side Chick Of Billionaire Musa Dajunma Show Off Her NIPPLE In New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Side Chick Of Billionaire Musa Dajunma Show Off Her NIPPLE In New Photo (1751 Views)

Bbnaija: Tega’s Husband Reacts After She Showed Saga Her Nipple / Main Chick Of Nina Ivy's Boyfriend Exposes Her: You Came To Atlanta For Sex / Chioma Dancing Braless As Her Nipple Pops Out With Davido(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Side Chick Of Billionaire Musa Dajunma Show Off Her NIPPLE In New Photo by SOUL5678: 6:55am On Dec 18, 2017
Audream is the ex-grilfriend (or are they still together?), of Billionaire businessman and Caroline Danjuma’s ex-husband, Musa Danjuma. Over the weekend, she stepped out in a see-through jumpsuit showing her nipples and her whole body.

See photos below 18+http://www.224hits.com/ex-side-chick-of-billionaire-businessman-musa-danjuma-audream-shows-off-her-nipples-as-she-steps-out-in-nothing-but-a-see-through-jumpsuit-18/

Re: Ex Side Chick Of Billionaire Musa Dajunma Show Off Her NIPPLE In New Photo by princechurchill(m): 6:57am On Dec 18, 2017
When the brain is less functioning.. The body becomes a mechanical tool for survival

6 Likes

Re: Ex Side Chick Of Billionaire Musa Dajunma Show Off Her NIPPLE In New Photo by GloriaNinja(f): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2017
PROFESSIONAL PROSTITUTE IN THE MAKING
Re: Ex Side Chick Of Billionaire Musa Dajunma Show Off Her NIPPLE In New Photo by medexico(m): 6:59am On Dec 18, 2017
Advert for the next billionaire?

3 Likes

Re: Ex Side Chick Of Billionaire Musa Dajunma Show Off Her NIPPLE In New Photo by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 18, 2017
she is fyne and sexy smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ex Side Chick Of Billionaire Musa Dajunma Show Off Her NIPPLE In New Photo by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 18, 2017
All these alhaji ehn?... Na wa o
Re: Ex Side Chick Of Billionaire Musa Dajunma Show Off Her NIPPLE In New Photo by ClitoPen: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2017
So what happened next?
Re: Ex Side Chick Of Billionaire Musa Dajunma Show Off Her NIPPLE In New Photo by chriskosherbal(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2017
Dress on a mission grin
Re: Ex Side Chick Of Billionaire Musa Dajunma Show Off Her NIPPLE In New Photo by soberdrunk(m): 7:19am On Dec 18, 2017
My only anger is i am sure Musa has overpayed her thereby creating 'artificial inflation', she fit dey open mouth with confidence dey bill person $50-$100k angry angry
Re: Ex Side Chick Of Billionaire Musa Dajunma Show Off Her NIPPLE In New Photo by ceezarhh(m): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2017
nice weave....

1 Like

Re: Ex Side Chick Of Billionaire Musa Dajunma Show Off Her NIPPLE In New Photo by SIaye: 7:21am On Dec 18, 2017
God damn I almost spilled ma coffee!! shocked

grin

Re: Ex Side Chick Of Billionaire Musa Dajunma Show Off Her NIPPLE In New Photo by MhizzAJ(f): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2017
Advanced Olosho
Re: Ex Side Chick Of Billionaire Musa Dajunma Show Off Her NIPPLE In New Photo by ItchingPreek(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2017
Singing* Oko(preek) nikan lo le se ooo.....abi living things .......

(1) (Reply)

Reason I Walked Away From My Marriage, Chika Ike Break Silence / Lovely Photo Of Omotola And Her Hubby, Captain Matthew Ekeinde / More Photos From The Wedding Engagement Of VP Yemi Osinbajo’s Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.