Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:53 AM

Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria (4207 Views)

Governorship Polls: Jonathan Warns Against Intimidation Of Nigerians / President Jonathan Warns Nigerians To Expect More Soldiers During 2015 Elections / Jonathan Warns Bisi Akande To Respect His Age, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by BankyC1: 2:59am On Apr 03, 2010
grin grin grin grin now i'm lmfao!wat r u guys on nairaland goin 2 say again cool
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by becomrich6: 4:22am On Apr 03, 2010
No, I never. I am telling you the army is going to use Koboko or horse wipe on the politician very soon. They should ask seun in Nigeria to let them see the IP of the computer and look for the location of some of the people. You would discovery that they are coming from laptop of army officer or military barrack. or Nigeria military men abroad. They would use koboko on them. Go ask what that mean in Nigeria.

That what they did to them in 1983. I am not joking the people log in and trying to verify the saellite pictures are members of the nigeria army. Koboko is coming to some people. Tell seun to unlock the IP.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by grabdbull: 8:13am On Apr 03, 2010
I think Mr. President has taken the right position by calling the Libyan President to order. That notwithstanding, we should look inwards and take some radical steps in order to solve many of our problems. One such solution is to practice true federalism. Under such an arrangement, all States would be in charge of their resources: both human and natural, generate income from these and contribute 30% of earnings to the government at the center. This would make States harness their human resources more efficiently, and take their focus off free hand-outs from the federal government. The human resources would also be focused on generating wealth, and less people would want to go out on a blood-letting spree like the ones we have witnessed recently.

@Becomerich - Guy, you are extremely funny. I want to believe you write the way you do just to make us laugh and keep the discussion going on various threads. If that is the case, you are doing a great job. If not, , ?
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by eros(m): 8:16am On Apr 03, 2010
Guys "becomrich6" theory may sound foolish and absurd to all, but remember in every NONSENSE there is always SENSE. The dude may have some point to an extent, so lets not completely think all this write up is crap or the maps are rubbish.

Nothing ever conceived in the mind of man that was not made a reality. If you can conceive it, you can achieve it. Remember that.

Not that i am in support of what becomrich6 is saying, i am only saying that we should pay closer attention and read in between the lines. His ranting on here might just turn out to be real someday.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by mescapee: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2010
No one is ruling that out the possibility of a military coup. Even the politicians know this. Their family members are not close to them.

The first map he posted comprised satellite pictures of different locations. The red enclosure denotes boundaries while the small rectangles denote places of interest e.g.  stadia, churches, mosques, etc. Download Google Earth and you will get to know more.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by 27(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2010
becomrich6
Do you mind explaining what this is supposed to mean?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/251535_fff9_JPG2ee28d5f071cb8ff0ee511df5a297254
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by govnor: 11:37am On Apr 03, 2010
What do you expect from our dear acting president? Nigerians hate to hear the truth!
Have we not established our country as a true TERRORIST state?
It's a shame it has come to this
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by becomrich6: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2010
The problem is , you people have a problem in Nigeria with believe. If I am telling you a lie about the satellite pictures. Do you think Gadaffi too is telling you a lie. What do you think Gadaffi would gave from this. Nothing.

The problem with nigeria politician is because they lie. They believe the whole world is telling them a lie.

If Jonathan or david mark does not believe the satellite pictures. They should go to the united nation to verify the satellite pictures.

Everybody is telling them the truth, they do not want to listen. Dont you people have family members living abroad that can tell you the truth.

If Jonathan does not believe. He should go and meet of the Banigo children . her name start with capital letter G. And give her my name. If I tell lies. She would tell him. I dont.

The pictures means the north is smalls. And I am telling you, they would overthrow all of you. look you see , go and read about IP address, it is like telephone number of ever computers. And if seun allows you people to see the IP address of the computer running the propaganda about the nigeria army been very good and smarter than politician. They are members of the nigeria army.

When they overthrow you. You know they love using koboko.(horse wipe on human) even on politician.

[img]http://1.bp..com/_O5S81JkhlP4/R6tnu5BscwI/AAAAAAAAADM/qqUxW0UuEMk/s400/9ja+army.jpg[/img]
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by Gudiza(m): 7:05pm On Apr 03, 2010
become rich,
i get your point, believe me i do, i really do, yeah, really?
Look. may be i'm a bit slow but i can't ignore that you do lose me constantly on logic and coherence.
please help my retard brain comprehend what sembles the senseless and ceaseless stack of shit you sporadically put out. dumb ass!
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by francola(m): 12:17am On Apr 04, 2010
Am really surprise that nairaland still habour so many unusefull topic that is not beneficial but destrotive.it is time that people should have sense and think right,not bahaving so stupid and childish.let there be change and it begins with you.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by CILondon: 1:52am On Apr 04, 2010
I too have come to the conclusion that Nigeria will split. I only hope it is done bloodlessly

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-424748.0.html
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by solokay(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2010
neither becomerich6 and his maps make any sense to me. especially his maps
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by woonick: 3:10pm On Apr 04, 2010
Yes, Nigeria is made up of corrupt leaders, people, Imagine someone creating a website and selling people's credit card information for as low as $2. Mastercard, Visa, discover, www.myshopadmin.info
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by panafrican(m): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2010
Mr GoodLuck cannot watch idly while muslims are killing christians in Nigeria either. If necessary, other africans are going to get involved in nigerian domestic politics .
If the nigerian government does want other continents to be happy watching africans killing each other then do not address properly the butchering of innocent children ,men and women out there. Remember christians aslo know how to do bad things. We are sick of all this.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by becomrich6: 6:41pm On Apr 04, 2010
Nairaland is funded by the nigeria govt, I would assume.

Look, I am boosting over the internet. That in Ijawland where Jonathan comes, Jonathan would not be able to find 1% of Ijaw people that do not want Nigeria to be divided.

Look, I am not only boosting. If the international community want to test this. And the lifes of the people is safe. I can pick a place and time. And ask Ijaw people just over the internet to go there and carry banner saying they want to leave Nigeria. You would be shock by the number of turn out.

Even I can boost with confident, that in Jonathan home town too. They would find. It tell you , we have a problem.

You name the time and place. You would shock by the number of turn out of Ijaw people carrying banner they want leave. What are you talking about.

Nigerian want them to divided the country. And If you watch the video they claim Gadaffi denied he was not saying. That is a fraud video. that was not Gadaffi was talking about in Arabic. You would notice, that was a United nation meeting. Since Gadaffi made the statement, He has not been to the United nation. Another propaganda from Nigeria.

Look in Yar Adua home state, they would prefer thier own country than be part of nigeria. Why do you think they wanted sharia law. You people have to understand us and nobody should try to force us. With the north the issue they have is allowance( monthly allocation) as long as you secure that for them. You can go to hell for all they care. If monthly allowance allocation is coming. and written in the constitution, They dont give a hell about you. thier mo\ajor problem is allowance monthly allocation.

Here is the truth, the north would agree too to form a country, if we continue to pay monthly allocation from oil. And I dont see any harm in that. Countries give other countries money. Nigeria has been given other countries money in the past. If we write it in the constitution that it. Peace is better than war.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by becomrich6: 1:29am On Apr 05, 2010
The first thing Jonathan family and villages people would say to him. now let me joke. Is which kind juju malo people give you. Or them carry Otumopo put for your food.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by chidichris(m): 9:14am On Apr 05, 2010
i think jonathan shld concentrate on the opportunity in his hands rather than joining issues with gaddafi.
if at 50 all nigeria and nigerians can achieve year in, year out is riots and looting, why don't we try splitting?
i see nothing wrong in what gaddafi has said.
jonathan! jonathan!! jonathan!!! u have to do what you can do now as we cannot afford another aguiyi ironsi at this point in time.
the one nigeria zik wanted for us is not yielding anything positive especially to the so-called easterners. let us make hairs while the sun is shining.
the only place we saw three becoming one is in the bible and i tell u nigeria is so polluted for three(3) hausa, yrouba and igbo to be one.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by morpheus24: 4:58pm On Apr 05, 2010

Are you aware there are some people who are mentally ill such as becomerich who parade boards with their conspiracy theory mumbo jumbo satellite images of end of the world scenarios.
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by lorenzooo7: 3:58am On Apr 06, 2010
PROCRSTINATION

Never leave that till to-morrow which you can do to-day.
Benjamin Franklin (1706 - 1790)
U.S. statesman and scientist.
Poor Richard's Almanac

When Henry wheeler Shaw stated that “the greatest thief the world has ever produced is procrastination”, I’m sure you would agree with me that he couldn’t have been more correct.

Procrastination is the art of postponing or pushing off till later “doing” anything especially as a habit.

We all find ourselves under the spell of this thief at one time or another, we might often catch ourselves postponing an assignment till later on, or making that call later on, or taking that examination later on, or even telling him or her you love them later on……

More often than not, the right time to do these things never come, hence we are caught in the logjam of unattended issues and backlog of work and at this stage it becomes almost impossible to catch up with some others who might have acted promptly, as opportunity once lost can never be regained.

If we take Nigeria as a case study, one definitely observes that we now suffer from a plethora of procrastinated issues i.e. PHCN, NNPC, NPF, WATER and ELECTORAL REFORM.

What procrastination steals is our time and time they say is money. Don’t expect anybody to apprehend procrastination for you. This is one thief you must deal with yourself. Delay might just be deadly.

Regards:
Temitope Atiba {NYDI}
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by akmyers: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2010
oga goodluck, be easy with the way u warn this guy oh!
he is regarded as the mad dog of the west!
am sure u dont want any trouble with dat mad man
Re: Jonathan Warns Ghadaffi Over Comments On Nigeria by tellwisdom: 5:24am On Apr 08, 2010
becomrich6 spoke as if he was right, but was just getting the whole issues abt this country mixed up,I strongly believe gaddafi knws more than you knw of this country!! If NL is being accessed by Hausa military officers, And so what? Listen man, Jonathan has taken over, and i can see a ray of hope. So i suggest you remain silent for now and watch instead of making blunders and terrifying pple here with jokes.

If yaradua, was afraid of his kinsmen, why then did he take the post? Can hausas kill the whole nigerians? So keep shut henceforth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Leaders Are Lazy, Says Ribadu ! / Before Nigeria Goes Bankrupt: / Today Is Public Holiday In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.