Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,801 members, 7,972,865 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:48 PM

What Do You Plan To Get For Your Boy Friend/girl Friend This Christmas? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Plan To Get For Your Boy Friend/girl Friend This Christmas? (735 Views)

She Is Marrying Her Guy's Best Friend This October / See What I Bought For My Friend This Christmas - Photos / See What I Prepared For My Sick Girl Friend This Morning - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Plan To Get For Your Boy Friend/girl Friend This Christmas? by Pope22(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Some people will say its only valentine day that lovers exchange gifts, some will say its only guys that buy things for their girls during Christmas but I think its always normal that during Christmas, lovers get things for themselves to celebrate the festival and also the end of the year. What do you have in mind for your lover?
Re: What Do You Plan To Get For Your Boy Friend/girl Friend This Christmas? by DeeFlask(m): 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2017
pad and leg chain
Re: What Do You Plan To Get For Your Boy Friend/girl Friend This Christmas? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin

Actually, i ran out of ideas...he got almost everything i wanted to give him cry cry cry

So, i think it's better not to get him anything grin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Plan To Get For Your Boy Friend/girl Friend This Christmas? by habsydiamond(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Actually, i ran out of ideas...he got almost everything i wanted to give him cry cry cry

So, i think it's better not to get him anything grin

very funny.....make I no talk......

(1) (Reply)

This Is ‘why Men Will Forever Be Scum’ According To This Lady / Check Out These Epic Throwback Pictures Of Some Celebrities We Haven’t Seen Yet / Help Me I Am High As Bleep!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.