Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,094 members, 7,973,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:36 PM

Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) (31991 Views)

Ways To Make Money As An Unemployed Graduate In Nigeria / An Unemployed Graduate Begs Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola And Dangote For a Job / The Life Of An Unemployed Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 10:04pm On Dec 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided AND OP WHY WRITE HE IS A UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE MAYBE ANOTHER WAY TO ADVERTISE HIM FOR A JOB? AND ALSO I WONDER WHAT THE PLATE OF POTATO IS DOING IN THE LAST PICTURE.
hw has pawpaw turned into potatoes
you need your eyes checked
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by Adakintroy: 10:05pm On Dec 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided AND OP WHY WRITE HE IS A UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE MAYBE ANOTHER WAY TO ADVERTISE HIM FOR A JOB? AND ALSO I WONDER WHAT THE PLATE OF POTATO IS DOING IN THE LAST PICTURE.

What's wrong with you. What if he is advertising for one. Has what he has done not merited it?
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by Kwenty: 10:13pm On Dec 18, 2017
Very good of him. All hope is not lost in Nigeria, if a young man can do such in this our country of today.
Favour must surely locate him for this.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by excel101(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Appreciate him for what he did first. Persons like you never sees the good in others.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by okk4sure: 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
May God favour follows for the rest of ur life.It will b well with u my brother.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by chicobaddest(m): 10:26pm On Dec 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Your eyes sight is very poor my dear
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by Remix10(m): 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:

U have gone blind to see the good works of this young man also that that's a plate of pawpaw, sense fall on you sharply angry angry
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by Tellemall: 10:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
GloriaNinja:

We wonder.

First of all he's posing inside with the money.

Then they take him outside, with the money again.

Then the money is put on the table.

Then we see the money with some staged food .
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by brojoshua: 11:16pm On Dec 18, 2017
Destruction upon all those who looted all the money of people that was entrusted to their care and including those who refuse to do justice against the looters and executive and honorable criminals but blessed are those who found what were lost by their neighbors and brothers but returned to the owners.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
Good attitude.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by Biggers82(m): 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
How did he know the owner
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by Dasherz(f): 12:09am On Dec 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided AND OP WHY WRITE HE IS A UNEMPLOYED GRADUATE MAYBE ANOTHER WAY TO ADVERTISE HIM FOR A JOB? AND ALSO I WONDER WHAT THE PLATE OF[b]POTATO[/b] IS DOING IN THE LAST PICTURE.

aince when did "paw-paw" turn to "potato"? abi because they both start with P? ayam confused o
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by gefnex: 12:17am On Dec 19, 2017
chai use am gather 10,odds play for bet9ja
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by Acidosis(m): 12:22am On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:
he kept it for ten days because he was probably trying to reach the owner

safarigirl:

Lol, he kept over 500k in that kind of apartment amidst security issues in the country; spent additional 10 days (1/3 of a month) looking for the owner?

Whoever picks this kind of money with the intention of returning it to the owner would never hold that amount for 2 days.

The guy is truly a psychology graduate, trying to play a fast one on y'all. I will fall for anything but this.

Well, I congratulate the victim and whoever it is that called the guy out to return the money to the owner. wink
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by Oluwaesko(m): 1:16am On Dec 19, 2017
Acidosis:
He picked the MONEY from an accident scene? What about the accident victims? Who 'picked' them from the scene?

He picked the money 7th December, and waited until 17th December?

How comfortable was he to keep that amount of money at home for 10 days?

Is someone trying to play a fast one while others were busy "picking" the accident victims?

I'm not impressed
and you would have done better abi.. shallow thinker!
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 19, 2017
safarigirl:

its also possible that he won his struggle with his conscience

kudos to him for doing the right thing.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by Samyj247: 4:04am On Dec 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
Must. u talk. bad bele ashawoo
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by Awoleesu(m): 5:27am On Dec 19, 2017
Proofs needed pls!
* how did he ascertain the authentic owner?
*what has the owner to say about this?
*and the accident; it happened where and when?
*was this reported to the police?
I'll believe this ain't some traffic-seeking blogger's bait or some job application stunt when the questions above are addressed.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by saabright(m): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2017
my only surprise is the guy bin igbo.....am amazed
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by kp3tech(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2017
Follysho707:

Oh guy, If you sabi help others do business plans, why you no fit help urself? grin grin

Funny you.

But helping entrepreneurs write business plan and secure business funds itself is a big business. don't you think so?

Also having a company that gives solution to problem faced by start ups itself open you up to 70% chance of meeting the next industry changer.

Lastly, I am head of policy, also Member board of directors of an international business school, ..

Please follow me, I would be making the link to the school public by early next year.

And lastly a business school (or even business administration department ) that don't build big businesses is like a pure water factory that dont produce purewater.

Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by Kzealz(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2017
Acidosis:
He picked the MONEY from an accident scene? What about the accident victims? Who 'picked' them from the scene?

He picked the money 7th December, and waited until 17th December?

How comfortable was he to keep that amount of money at home for 10 days?

Is someone trying to play a fast one while others were busy "picking" the accident victims?

I'm not impressed

Their is possibility he came when they must have taken those involved in the incident to the hospital....u just have to appreciate good deed wen u see one...
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by Assassin101: 9:27am On Dec 19, 2017
dat is paw-paw not potato
GloriaNinja:
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by TiffanyDavies(f): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
GloriaNinja:
That certainly looks like pawpaw to me. Do you see what can happen when your life revolves around carbohydrates only? Go for an eye test bro.
Re: Unemployed Graduate Returns N556k He Picked At Accident Scene 2 Owner (Photos) by Godswill10: 3:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Do you know the meaning of his name? CHIJINKEM "God is holding my own "

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Posted Job Vacancies On His Facebook Page / AIICO INSURANCE PLC is currently recruiting B.SC,HND,OND AND SSCE holders. / Career Website Of The 25 Banks In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.