Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,723 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

FFK - ''Wearing Hijab Is An Ugly Reminder Of The Suffering And Bondage Of Women" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK - ''Wearing Hijab Is An Ugly Reminder Of The Suffering And Bondage Of Women" (2255 Views)

Magu: A Reminder Of The Transient Nature Of Power - Oke Umurhohwo / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode / ''wearing Hijab Is An Ugly Reminder Of The Suffering,............ffk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK - ''Wearing Hijab Is An Ugly Reminder Of The Suffering And Bondage Of Women" by Pavore9: 11:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Theakthedream:

Did you even read the post I quoted? Which is easier to hide a bomb, a veil or an ijab? Stop crying... Just use your head

I read clearly what you quoted and to answer your question, it is certainly not the one worn by Catholic Nuns but the one that had been repeatedly worn by the suicide bombers in the North.
Re: FFK - ''Wearing Hijab Is An Ugly Reminder Of The Suffering And Bondage Of Women" by Misterdhee1(m): 12:09am On Dec 19, 2017
And some deadbrains still think pdp championed by this bastard will ever win a national election again..Like Father, Like son..
Re: FFK - ''Wearing Hijab Is An Ugly Reminder Of The Suffering And Bondage Of Women" by braivheart: 1:36am On Dec 19, 2017
Theakthedream:

Did you even read the post I quoted? Which is easier to hide a bomb, a veil or an ijab? Stop crying... Just use your head

A niqab
Re: FFK - ''Wearing Hijab Is An Ugly Reminder Of The Suffering And Bondage Of Women" by shallysgirl: 3:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Theakthedream:

Terrorists like nnamdi kanu?
Terrorist ,rapist peadophile like mohammed.nansense.
Re: FFK - ''Wearing Hijab Is An Ugly Reminder Of The Suffering And Bondage Of Women" by Diademk07: 3:57am On Dec 19, 2017
irynterri:
there is nothing more dignifying to womanhood than a well clothed woman more especially when her hair is covered, I still remember going to the core north for the first time, though I'm not a Muslim but I was very impressed with the way the women dressed all covered both rich and poor, especially the rich, how they matched their abayas with a well styled hijab and walked with so much dignity, I was so impressed with womanhood, believe me you can't meet such women and insult them,you will even feel stupid trying to do so, I will always commend them as they seem to be one of the few women who are committed to make womanhood respected unlike those ones that strut around music videos, red carpets and magazines making women seem like mere sex objects, especially that FFK's Snow White that goes to church in cleavage baring,high slit dresses, besides who is FFK to talk about paedophilia with the high rate of child rape in the SW

Lmao. Funny how you equate child rape, a known offence justified with punishment to popularly practised paedophilia in the North where no one judge them of such dirty practise?
Re: FFK - ''Wearing Hijab Is An Ugly Reminder Of The Suffering And Bondage Of Women" by Sultannayef: 5:51am On Dec 19, 2017
MasViews:
Can't believe this is coming out from a former minister. FFK is a religious bigot and a tribalist.

No wonder Nigeria never moved an inch forward during thier administration. With such people in a government, Nigeria will never progress. BTW I know alot of muslim ladies who prefered gele to hijab.
FFK is a perfect example of wasted sperm.

Nope, He is not, rather you're a wasted sperm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... / 2019 Polls: Olawepo-hashim Says He'll Achieve $4trillion Economy In 10 Years / Why Men Die Earlier Than Women, By WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.