Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,896 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose (1153 Views)

Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback / FlashBack: Governors That Can’t Pay Salaries Should Resign – Fayose / Buhari Should Be Made Foreign Minister If He Refuses To Resign — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
The Ekiti State governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has said that if anybody can present evidence that he borrowed N56bn, he will resign as governor.
Ayodele Fayose
The governor reacting to reports that the State borrowed a total sum of N56 billion since he assumed office and that a fresh N25 billion loan was applied for;said on his Twitter handle that ‘’If they can present evidence that I borrowed N56bn, I will resign.’
Also the Ekiti State Government has described as total falsehood, report; saying that; “the only fresh loan taken by the government of Fayose was the N10 billion grant from the Excess Crude Account, which was released to all States for capital projects, N2.8 billion requested from Wema Bank to pay State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) counterpart fund out of which N1 billion has been accessed and
N600 million for MDGs counterpart fund, which has been repaid.”
The government said “the report, which was attributed to the Debt Management Office (DMO) was orchestrated from the media office of the Minister of Mines and Steel Development, Dr Kayode Fayemi, who is obviously struggling albeit unsuccessfully to redeem his battered image by trying to change the narrative from the debt he plunged Ekiti State to and the wanton looting of the treasury when he was governor. We are aware of how hard Fayemi’s media handlers tried yesterday, to get the false report published in major newspapers, claiming that they had a classified document from the DMO.”
Special Assistant to the State Governor on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, who reacted to the report in a release issued on Monday, said; “There is no recent bulletin from the DMO website

Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by Blue3k(m): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2017
I wish DMO would respond if it's true. It would be hilarious.
Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by yarimo(m): 12:26am On Dec 19, 2017
Mtcheeew FAYOSE you are a liar, that is how you claim you have damaging pictures of president BUHARI. if evidence is being presented to you now, you will still claim that you never said you will resign . FAYOSE you are the worst governor since nigeria independent both military and civilian government in nigeria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by SalamRushdie: 12:40am On Dec 19, 2017
yarimo:
Mtcheeew FAYOSE you are a liar, that is how you claim you have damaging pictures of president BUHARI. if evidence is being presented to you now, you will still claim that you never said you will resign . FAYOSE you are the worst governor since nigeria independent both military and civilian government in nigeria

Do you know that everything yoj have accused Fayose of Buhari is 50 times more guilty

1 Like

Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by yarimo(m): 12:41am On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Do you know that everything yoj have accused Fayose of Buhari is 50 times more guilty
what is this one saying?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by dunkem21(m): 12:43am On Dec 19, 2017
Oshokobaba cheesy

Source?
Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by SalamRushdie: 12:49am On Dec 19, 2017
yarimo:
what is this one saying?

I am saying you are a a hypocrite na

2 Likes

Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by bloodmoneyspita: 12:52am On Dec 19, 2017
is Buhari running the country or someone else. check here to see whose running the country

https://www.nairaland.com/4240565/running-country
Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by Ehiscotch(m): 1:05am On Dec 19, 2017
Speaking of Evidence, where are your 11 damaging pictures?

I wonder why people who think a man who can't pay salaries or even increase the IGR of his state is worthy of a VP slot (at least).

Stomach infrastructure can only sustain your people for how long?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by Desyner: 2:15am On Dec 19, 2017
Fayose da stomach governor. We expect you to buy bobo drink for all ekiti toddlers this december.

1 Like

Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by Cjrane2: 3:52am On Dec 19, 2017
We already know it's petty Buhari telling his boys to lie on Fayose for exposing his ineptitude.

Fayose isn't Buhari that is secretly heaping foreign debt on Nigeria and the future generation.

1 Like

Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by 2cato: 4:06am On Dec 19, 2017
yarimo:
what is this one saying?
we all knows that apc and lies are like 5 and 6
Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by nawtyme: 5:17am On Dec 19, 2017
I hope they come out to stand by their point.
Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by orion7: 5:18am On Dec 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Speaking of Evidence, where are your 11 damaging pictures?

I wonder why people who think a man who can't pay salaries or even increase the IGR of his state is worthy of a VP slot (at least).

Stomach infrastructure can only sustain your people for how long?

stop gnashing your teeth. show evidence that he borrowed 56 billion

or shut up
Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by MufasaRebirth: 6:22am On Dec 19, 2017
yarimo:
Nobody talk say make you nor defend your pay Master but at least defend am with correct grammar

1 Like

Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by Kingsley1000(m): 6:26am On Dec 19, 2017
KPOMO CUTTER...THIS MAN IS IRRITATING
Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by yarimo(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I am saying you are a a hypocrite na
this is how I see your trash called comments in politics grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If They Can Present Evidence That I Borrowed N56bn, I Will Resign – Fayose by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2017
This Administration operates without evidence undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why It's Now A Crime To Let Cattle Graze Freely In 2 Nigerian States / Did Nnamdi Kanu Disappear With Restructuring? / Do You Know This About Amaechi, Wike, Dakuku And Abe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.