Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,746 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

Adesua Etomi Makes Promises; Expect Big Things From Me In 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Makes Promises; Expect Big Things From Me In 2018 (600 Views)

What Are Daddy Freeze And Charly Boy Up To In 2018? (photo) / Simi's Mother To Get Married In 2018 (Photo) / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Makes Promises; Expect Big Things From Me In 2018 by explosivesedo: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Veteran Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi, whose profile has risen this year from getting married to her heartthrob Banky W and becoming Nigeria’s favorite celebrity couple, to featuring in a blockbuster movie ‘The Wedding Party’ which has set a new standard in the Nigerian movie industry, in an interview with Inside Nollywood, dropped a hint about her plans for 2018.
Adesua Etomi, said her Christmas wish is ‘to continue to remain happy and hope that the share of the happiness of the season is spread to everyone out there’ and also hope ‘that people, most importantly remember the reason for the season,” she’s got big plans for 2018.
https://www.kabsedo.com/adesua-etomi-makes-promises-expect-big-things-2018.html
Re: Adesua Etomi Makes Promises; Expect Big Things From Me In 2018 by duduade: 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2017
Say that to your husband...

Face your marriage
Re: Adesua Etomi Makes Promises; Expect Big Things From Me In 2018 by explosivesedo: 7:24pm On Dec 19, 2017
lolz abi...are u jealous

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED! Real Source Of Atiku’s Wealth, Networth & 10 Other Facts You Must Know / I Have No Respect For Other Artistes…. Make Them Go Sleep — Oritsefemi Throws Mo / DEFAMATION: Popular Yoruba Actress Fights Blogger; Demands Apology Or Be Sued!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.