Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,271 members, 7,974,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:02 PM

Lil Kesh In Single Bed With Dummy As They Use Up The Night At The Same Time (pho - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh In Single Bed With Dummy As They Use Up The Night At The Same Time (pho (398 Views)

UNILAG Student Accuses Davido Of Not Paying Him N1M For Dummy He Bought From Him / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde: They Use Taxes To Attack Me Each Time I Speak Up / Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh In Single Bed With Dummy As They Use Up The Night At The Same Time (pho by Mosesoriyomi: 10:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
http://www.tribunalvibe.com.ng/2017/12/lil-kesh-in-bed-with-mannequin-as-they.html

Of all the girls in this world, Lil Kesh says his peace is tied with a Mannequin. Maybe His Doing it for Publicity stunt, or probably just what he likes.

See more photos below

Re: Lil Kesh In Single Bed With Dummy As They Use Up The Night At The Same Time (pho by GIDIBANKZ(m): 11:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Ok na...space for sale

(1) (Reply)

Majek Fashek’s Manager Confront Daddyfreeze / Palaver : Calabar Trader Attempts Suicide Over Confiscated N5,000 Goods(photo) / ‘my Side Chick, My Personal Ashewo’ -ik Ogbonna Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.