Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man (34737 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes A Stir At An Event (Photos) / Man Weds A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady. See Reactions (Photos) / Beautiful Plus-sized Lady With Huge Backside Dancing: Video Got Nigerians Scream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by FILEBE(m): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2017
rubbish be gracing Nairaland front page . Seun pls this is not what i knew Nairaland to be o
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by Uyi168: 7:57am On Dec 19, 2017
belle-ful size
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by ednut1(m): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2017
angry when dis one born she go turn drum
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by Synzu(m): 7:57am On Dec 19, 2017
DrinkLimca:
This is the real definition of a big beautiful woman..
100% a perfect beauty, blended with perfect body..

No stretch marks too.. that's a +.
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by bukynkwuenu: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2017
ogaju. grin
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2017
woow I love these kinda women, everywhere na breast. cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by Iamzik: 8:03am On Dec 19, 2017
Man is dressed responsibly.

Lady is on undies

And you think there's nothing wrong with women in this generation?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by habsydiamond(m): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2017
Mehn....this one Na Ile eeru ooooo( house filled with loads)
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by SIaye: 8:07am On Dec 19, 2017
Airforce1:

I was minding my business till she brought her photos to the internet for all to see and air opinion ..

And that's exactly what I've done .

She's fat

Atleast she is better than you with no brain.

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by MVLOX(m): 8:11am On Dec 19, 2017
Settingz321:
Bearded men likes thicker women so?

I will be frying tomatoes
Slim 6 ft plus men like myself love dem too....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by Airforce1(m): 8:12am On Dec 19, 2017
SIaye:

Atleast she is better than you with no brain.
The only time I notice your existence s when you mention me like you just did right now

Please get lost, your life mean nothing to me.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by esthy86(f): 8:14am On Dec 19, 2017
she is beautiful buh she has to hit de gym
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by muller101(m): 8:15am On Dec 19, 2017
She is even menstruating
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by MsIamj(f): 8:16am On Dec 19, 2017
cool cool cool
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 19, 2017
she"s just chubby and besides she beautiful.was expectin something like eniola badmus.
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by safarigirl(f): 8:25am On Dec 19, 2017
Reminds me of Latasha Ngwube. Fine woman and she has the height to carry the fat.

These ones are Americans obviously

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by Harrynight(m): 8:29am On Dec 19, 2017
Airforce1:

I was minding my business till she brought her photos to the internet for all to see and air opinion ..

And that's exactly what I've done .

She's fat

OMG see epic reply!!!
Lolzzz... this guy got no chill... grin
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by Culin(f): 8:33am On Dec 19, 2017
Mehn! This is not plus size but THICK!
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by LargeBreed(m): 8:36am On Dec 19, 2017
moneybag100:

Do you know meaning of perfect body?
She’s beautiful yes but perfect body NO.
what's your definition of perfect body?
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by SIaye: 8:40am On Dec 19, 2017
Airforce1:

The only time I notice your existence s when you mention me like you just did right now

Please get lost, your life mean nothing to me.

Now me come they notice your own existence? Lmao. One of the most intelligent dumb nigga on nairaland.

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by Airforce1(m): 8:46am On Dec 19, 2017
SIaye:

Now me come they notice your own existence? Lmao. One of the most intelligent dumb nigga on nairaland.

Dumb and making it still ...

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by koolaid87: 8:54am On Dec 19, 2017
If you have small prick, stay away from bbw
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by uvalued(m): 8:55am On Dec 19, 2017
Wharisdisthin... Fatosi
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by tlurdy: 8:55am On Dec 19, 2017
Wow i also love something like dis !!! Tick woman sweet pass slim gal.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by CarterKim(m): 9:10am On Dec 19, 2017
I like my girls BBW... In drake's voice

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by SIaye: 9:16am On Dec 19, 2017
Airforce1:

Dumb and making it still ...

. E for pain me too if I nor they make am cheesy

Hope say you don pay oga money enter him account when you use snap picture so? Boy you're one ugly sofb.
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by kingdenny(m): 9:30am On Dec 19, 2017
moneybag100:

Do you know meaning of perfect body?
She’s beautiful yes but perfect body NO.

Another man's meat another man's poison.
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by permsec: 9:35am On Dec 19, 2017
Airforce1:
Fat woman
shatap! Slim fagg0t.
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by akins177(m): 9:41am On Dec 19, 2017
hideraoluwa:
She's not really big.... I Was expecting something else undecided
. like bebengudu bah kontinu
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by williamdeluxe(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2017
I swear down.. dix one big gan
Re: Photos Of A Beautiful Plus-Sized Lady And Her Man by hideraoluwa(f): 9:44am On Dec 19, 2017
akins177:
. like bebengudu bah kontinu
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Brother's Pre Wedding Photos / The Kinds Of Girls An Hustling Nigerian Guy Needs In His Life / Why Is It That Most Women Or Wife Don't Have Respect For Their Husband Any More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.