Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,223 members, 7,910,311 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:29 AM

Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? (6531 Views)

What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by LorDBolton(m): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2016
Funny how a dude who got mesmerised by a ladies beauty comes here to ask fellow guys how they react to cuties.

... and some obviously ugleee things coming here to ask what's so special about beautiful girls?

Smh. You're not a boy! So ya'll don't have a clue(in r-kelly's voice)

Women n aproko
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by Thunderdick(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2016
Men i wont lie, it happpens to me sometimes. grin grin for the first 2 mins i could loose my sense of reasoning grin grin Its not easy been so confident, manly and all that when ur very close to gorgous damsel. Haba.body no be wood now. grin grin
yeah... Pretty gals see me and they lose words to... They just cant get their senses together, i make them lose their mind totally, they just cant get their eyes of me...

One approached me and said "damn, i just couldnt take it anymore, u are so Fvcking Ugly!"
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by jashar(f): 8:13pm On Oct 17, 2016
Ebonyeyes:
There was a research paper I read a couple of days back, it said that men lose their minds when speaking to beautiful girls grin grin

The research shows men who spend even a few minutes in the company of an attractive woman perform less well in tests designed to measure brain function than those who chat to someone they do not find attractive.

Researchers who carried out the study, published in the Journal of Experimental and Social Psychology, think the reason may be that men use up so much of their brain function or 'cognitive resources' trying to impress beautiful women, they have little left for other tasks.

For the rest of the story, here is the link http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/6132718/Men-lose-their-minds-speaking-to-pretty-women.html

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by Elitestar(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2018
the day i saw the most beautiful girl i was like " men this girl fine oh" nah so me and my guys just they look the fine girl when my eye and the girl eye come jamb na so i quickly commot my face look anoda direction because i no wan trouble oh na so my guys just they say "omo see babe oh" but they no get the morah to meet her so that's my own experience
Re: Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl? by nlPoster: 2:11am On Oct 20, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Him Understand That I'm Not Interested? / Will My Girlfriend's Boobs Sag Due To Smooching, Advice Me / Your Dress May Put You At Risk Of Rape!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.