Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,110 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:06 AM

Ladies Gate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Gate (345 Views)

See The Nonsense I Woke Up To Find At My House Gate *picturéd / Runs Girl Strips To Her P@nties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Gate by Jochabed(f): 10:51am On Dec 19, 2017
The security at the gate says
I am your dignity
I am your purity
I am your innocence
I am that place that has never been visited
I am your ibale
I am that scared temple that needs to be Sacrificed and Worshipped in form of Marraige and paying of brideprice.
The gate says:
I am an entrance to paradise or hell
That place enclosed in a thick wall
Filled with ambush of positivity or negativity
Depending on how he got to the Location
That place only the courageous enter and enjoy after sacrificing.
Lets break the gate i hear guys say
For great pleasure awaits us.
The determined one closes her eyes and
Imagins about the pleasure of having that natural microphone in her. And the angelic voice says to her
"Zip up,guide your gate and abstain till marraige
For this is a gift that once given it cannot be taken back
She opens her eyes and heeded to remain pure and guide her gate
She smiled and her smile lit up like wildfire
Making her rare
The undetermined hesistates and gave in,she refuses to heed to the angelic voice

(1) (Reply)

Please Stop This!!!! / She Calls Her Baby Daddy Her Husband,why Are Women So Gullible? / A Perfect Husband You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.