Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,401 members, 7,881,458 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:09 PM

Hijab & Law School: Muslim NSCIA To Protest, Threatens Legal Battles - Career (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hijab & Law School: Muslim NSCIA To Protest, Threatens Legal Battles (23470 Views)

Amasa Firdausa Finally Called To Bar In Hijab By Nigerian Law School. Photos / Is This Legal Precedence In The Firdaus' Hijab And Nigerian Law School Incident? / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab & Law School: Muslim NSCIA To Protest, Threatens Legal Battles by maasoap(m): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2017
Diademk07:

Tell your muslim girls to stop sowing the seed of anarchy in our western institution. They shouldn't even attend in the first place, sharia law is enough for them.

After all, Chaotic na what you sabi.
Lol. Only if you knew you already shot yourself in the leg by those bolded words.
Re: Hijab & Law School: Muslim NSCIA To Protest, Threatens Legal Battles by Diademk07: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
maasoap:

Lol. Only if you knew you already shot yourself in the leg by those bolded words.

Yes! Common law is a western education! As a matter of fact, the west gave us education whereas your ravaging uthman danfodio brother were building arabic school upadan!
Re: Hijab & Law School: Muslim NSCIA To Protest, Threatens Legal Battles by Habyz(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Diademk07:

Talk back to me when the national rules overrules sharia law rules of no female in the practise!

Some people are not just so dumb but hypocrite! I wonder what your muslim sister is doing in a western common law when she has sharia law for her religion!
The religion isn't against her becoming a lawyer. How the heck did you get so stupid?
Re: Hijab & Law School: Muslim NSCIA To Protest, Threatens Legal Battles by Diademk07: 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Habyz:

The religion isn't against her becoming a lawyer. How the heck did you get so stupid?

Go address your sharia law rules of no female or get the fvck from my mention! Illiterate.
Re: Hijab & Law School: Muslim NSCIA To Protest, Threatens Legal Battles by Habyz(m): 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2017
Diademk07:

Go address your sharia law rules of no female or get the fvck from my mention! Illiterate.

silence is golden
Re: Hijab & Law School: Muslim NSCIA To Protest, Threatens Legal Battles by Habyz(m): 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
Diademk07:

Silence is golden.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Wells Carlton Hotel Spotlights Ezenwoye, Others For Exceptional Service Delivery / Ask Me Any Question About Career In Dubai / One Month's Notice Or One Month's Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.