Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,118 members, 7,907,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Mothers..at What Age Should You Stop Your Husband From Bathing Your Daughter(s) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers..at What Age Should You Stop Your Husband From Bathing Your Daughter(s) (1074 Views)

Lady Kicks Out Her Husband From Their UK Home After He Caught Her Cheating (Vid) / At What Age Should A Father Stop Bathing His Daughter? / I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers..at What Age Should You Stop Your Husband From Bathing Your Daughter(s) by Sage7(m): 11:18am On Dec 19, 2017
Mothers or Ladies in the house, what age is most appropriate to stop bathing your son or at what age would you rather stop your husband from bathing your daughter.

I have heard a neighbour rant because her husband had a shower with her 13-yr-old daughter. Husband's reason is because she wasn't looking properly groomed and he needed to wash her up effectively.

What do y'all think??
Re: Mothers..at What Age Should You Stop Your Husband From Bathing Your Daughter(s) by Jochabed(f): 11:22am On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Mothers..at What Age Should You Stop Your Husband From Bathing Your Daughter(s) by greatnaija01: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2017
at AGES 6-8 a child whose parents are really concerned about PARENTING (and RAISING a role model for a better future) would already be TAKING HIS/HER bathe alone. It is sheer negligence and mental laziness on the side of the parents to WAIT till age 13 AND KEEP DOING THE SAME OLD STUFF FOR THE CHILD.

If the parents are clean and disciplined with their hygiene then they will transmit the same to the child by exposure, experience and EXAMPLE... even if they have to send the child BACK to bathe again till they come out clean.

Sage7:
Mothers or Ladies in the house, what age is most appropriate to stop bathing your son or at what age would you rather stop your husband from bathing your daughter.

I have heard a neighbour rant because her husband had a shower with her 13-yr-old daughter. Husband's reason is because she wasn't looking properly groomed and he needed to wash her up effectively.

What do y'all think??

1 Like

Re: Mothers..at What Age Should You Stop Your Husband From Bathing Your Daughter(s) by Sage7(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2017
greatnaija01:
at AGES 6-8 a child whose parents are really concerned about PARENTING (and RAISING a role model for a better future) would already be TAKING HIS/HER bathe alone. It is sheer negligence and mental laziness on the side of the parents to WAIT till age 13 AND KEEP DOING THE SAME OLD STUFF FOR THE CHILD.

If the parents are clean and disciplined with their hygiene then they will transmit the same to the child by exposure, experience and EXAMPLE... even if they have to send the child BACK to bathe again till they come out clean.

Very true
Re: Mothers..at What Age Should You Stop Your Husband From Bathing Your Daughter(s) by wolextayo: 11:42am On Dec 19, 2017
This one is strong O. Shey the boy prick fit Dey stand to him mother sha. I doubt it
Re: Mothers..at What Age Should You Stop Your Husband From Bathing Your Daughter(s) by GraGra247(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2017
At this time of of irresponsible dads, husband shouldn't ever bath the daughter from babyhood whether she is properly groomed or not.

And for that man bathing his 13 year old daughter, he's a confirmed filthy pedophile pavert!!... ashewo!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mothers..at What Age Should You Stop Your Husband From Bathing Your Daughter(s) by Sage7(m): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2017
GraGra247:
At this time of of irresponsible dads, husband shouldn't ever bath the daughter from babyhood whether she is properly groomed or not.

And for that man bathing his 13 year old daughter, he's a confirmed filthy pedophile pavert!!... ashewo!!!!!!

Time of irresponsible dads?? grin .... Some fathers dey try sha
Re: Mothers..at What Age Should You Stop Your Husband From Bathing Your Daughter(s) by Aurelius1(m): 11:51am On Dec 19, 2017
I stopped bathing my daughter when she turned 5.
Re: Mothers..at What Age Should You Stop Your Husband From Bathing Your Daughter(s) by martynsnet: 11:53am On Dec 19, 2017
our way of thinking has been messed up, largely due to happenings in society. Else this shouldn't even be a subject.

I was over "pampared" by my mom, even as an adult my mom still thinks I am a "dirty boy". my mom bath me till I was 12, and supervised me bathing till I was 15. did my laundry till I was 18.

parents these days can't "adequately" express love and care to their children cos of what society will think. The Internet was set ablaze after a photo surfaced of father kissing his 8yrs old daughter. it was just a father/daughter love, but society won't have it.

2 Likes

Re: Mothers..at What Age Should You Stop Your Husband From Bathing Your Daughter(s) by Sage7(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2017
martynsnet:
our way of thinking has been messed up, largely due to happenings in society. Else this shouldn't even be a subject.

I was over "pampared" by my mom, even as an adult my mom still thinks I am a "dirty boy". my mom bath me till I was 12, and supervised me bathing till I was 15. did my laundry till I was 18.

parents these days can't "adequately" express love and care to their children cos of what society will think. The Internet was set ablaze after a photo surfaced of father kissing his 8yrs old daughter. it was just a father/daughter love, but society won't have it.

stopped laundry at 18? Wow!
Re: Mothers..at What Age Should You Stop Your Husband From Bathing Your Daughter(s) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nigerians and our false sense of morality and piety.
My daughter would be my little angel till I give her out in marriage. I would teach her never to be ashamed of her body in my presence, we would share fatherly love .
What nonsense are we even going on about? I have a friend whose sisters and herself move around the house in bikinis and bras and sit on their dad's laps when there are no visitors around.
We are soo devoid of fun , gagged by an illusion of morality.

(1) (Reply)

Some Home Items For Sale At Abia / 4 Ways To Know Whether A Child Is Yours Or Not Without Doing DNA Test / At What Age Should Male Children Stop Sleeping In Same Bed With The Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.