Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,877 members, 7,969,665 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:58 AM

Requirement To Be A Car Dealer - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Requirement To Be A Car Dealer (550 Views)

How To Successfully Understand A Used Car Dealer In A Used Car Auction! / ANYONE NEEDS TO BUY A CAR FROM COTONOU & NEEDS A CAR DEALER...... / I Need A Tokunbo Car Dealer In Lagos Who Does Financing Through The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Requirement To Be A Car Dealer by teejay1972: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2010
can someone out there please provide me with the requirement of becoming a car dealer in nigeria and how to go about it
Re: Requirement To Be A Car Dealer by Fhemmmy: 7:55pm On Apr 02, 2010
Hello Sir,

Except you have much money to invest in the dealership, like office and space to keep the cars and buy so much cars at a time, i will advice that you just get people that are interested, buy cars for them and make some commission and grow later to have space and be a big time dealer . . . . .Learn to crawl, then, walk and before you know it, you would be flying.

If you could get people to wanna buy cars, we could supply you with the cars and you make your own money too.

Just our 2 cents . . . . .Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Insurerance Glance / Bmw 5 Series In Kubwa, Abuja For Just 380k - 07026795808 / I Want A Corolla Sport 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.