Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,103 members, 7,949,797 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo (12570 Views)

Why SIP Was Withdrawn From Osinbajo’s Office — FG / Omojuwa, Ogunlesi, Ogundamisi Receives 4 Million Monthly From Osinbajo-leadersng / Abba Kyari Taking Orders From Osinbajo For The Ist Time In FEC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by 360metrosports: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Tony Elumelu receiving an award for service to Humanity from Vice President, Osinbajo at the State House Press Corps End of Year Seminar yesterday.

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-tony-elumelu-receives-award-service-humanity-osinbajo/

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by natureboy2(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2017
Good grin

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 19, 2017
kiss
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by Yemiie: 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
He kind of deserves it smiley
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by fadaonyenna(m): 1:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by adenine02: 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
9ice

Students Celebrated Their Graduation In The Orphanage

https://www.nairaland.com/4237045/students-celebrated-graduation-orphanage
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by nairavsdollars(f): 1:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
Cant these guys Elumelu, Dangote, Adenuga, Ovia, Ayiri Emami come together and rescue Nigeria in 2019?
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by NwaAmaikpe: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by NwaAmaikpe: 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked

Osinbanjo is a clown,
So because Tony Elumelu impregnated his wife with triplets,

That is now Service to Humanity?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by brunofarad(m): 1:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
Congrats Sir

Only those who attempt the absurd can achieve the Impossible

Albert Einstein
shocked
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by kenevision(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
Don't listen to the guy above me... angry

You will find out why soon enough. cheesy
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by chiefolododo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
O
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by Mcsenior(m): 1:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Another broom party achievement spotted
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by cyojunior1(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
when will I receive mine?
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by kenevision(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2017
chojoike2083:
subscribe today to partake in the winning teams or remain poor call or whatsapp with the number below

Banning you is not enough, you deserve this

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by computer0810(m): 1:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Osinbanjo is a clown, So because Tony Elumelu impregnated his wife with triplets,
That is now Service to Humanity?
get well soon bro

7 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by Agapegodstime: 1:52pm On Dec 19, 2017
this is one man i love so much.......he is old enough to b my father but i look older than him

God bless my hustle
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by judecares1(m): 1:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
CAN OSINBAJA GIVE ME SUCH AWARD?
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by unitysheart(m): 2:04pm On Dec 19, 2017
You deserve the award sir
Re: Tony Elumelu Receives Award Of Service To Humanity From Osinbajo by martineverest(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2017
Thief is being honored again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Push Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 75 Years / CAMA: CAN Sues FG, Asks Government Not To Interfere In Church Managenent / NASS Principal Officers: Tension As Competing Camps Await Tinubu, APC’s Nod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.