Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,507 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:51 AM

Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. (39973 Views)

Saraki's Support Group Campaigning With Aregbesola's Projects In Osun. PICS. / Gov Aregbesola, With Ooni Of Ife Commissions Oduduwa Government High School / 6 Critical Pictures From Ede APC Rally, Osun. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 7:23am On Jan 09, 2018
One thing u cant take away frm people of Osun is their love for Aregbesola

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Money Can Not Buy LOVE

This is the kind of undying LOVE you get from your people when you deliver constantly on their behalf.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 7:29am On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 7:35am On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 7:38am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2018

For comedy ONLY.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 7:49am On Jan 09, 2018

Osogbo Sacred Groove Bridge..
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 7:51am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 7:56am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2018

Ede-Erinle Reservoir
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 8:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2018
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by vonxe: 9:45am On Jan 09, 2018
@ deomelllo
I hope constructive criticism is allowed? am not from osun neither do I belong to any political party(trust me)
I have followed your thread since it was created and I have viewed every pictures to bits

is there any ongoing project in the health sector?
how about water projects in rural areas? apart from ilesa
Development to any area should also come with policies, what developmental policies has aregbe govt laid down?
I have read about agricultural revolution in osun state: training of individuals; private investment etc. which I believe are for the educated and middle class osun citizenry, how about equipping extension officers, provision of fertilizers , seedlings and modern agricultural equipment and other aid to help poor, uneducated and rural farmers?
The modern schools are in major towns, what is the level, in terms of quality, of educational infrastructure in the rural areas? How is cheap and quality education available in rural areas?
what about rural electrification projects?

the questions I asked is not in any way trying to rubbish his efforts, in fact he is the best governor in terms of provisions of infrastructure.

fayemi of Ekiti state did a lot for rural areas.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelo: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2018
vonxe:
@ deomelllo
I hope constructive criticism is allowed? am not from osun neither do I belong to any political party(trust me)
I have followed your thread since it was created and I have viewed every pictures to bits

is there any ongoing project in the health sector?
how about water projects in rural areas? apart from ilesa
Development to any area should also come with policies, what developmental policies has aregbe govt laid down?
I have read about agricultural revolution in osun state: training of individuals; private investment etc. which I believe are for the educated and middle class osun citizenry, how about equipping extension officers, provision of fertilizers , seedlings and modern agricultural equipment and other aid to help poor, uneducated and rural farmers?
The modern schools are in major towns, what is the level, in terms of quality, of educational infrastructure in the rural areas? How is cheap and quality education available in rural areas?
what about rural electrification projects?

the questions I asked is not in any way trying to rubbish his efforts, in fact he is the best governor in terms of provisions of infrastructure.

fayemi of Ekiti state did a lot for rural areas.
y

I don't work for Osun state government and they don't pay me to answer. Questions on the Internet..

Send questions to osunstate.gov. or Aregbe himself
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 3:43am On Jan 10, 2018

2018 Armed Forces Remembrance Day Emblem, Governor Rauf Aregbesola
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 3:48am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 3:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 3:53am On Jan 10, 2018

This is the way @raufaregbesola is tearing @StateofOsun down and rebuilding it as part of the vision
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 3:54am On Jan 10, 2018
Osun.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 3:58am On Jan 10, 2018

See quality road..... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 4:02am On Jan 10, 2018

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 4:03am On Jan 10, 2018

Let me hear you say WORLD CLASS.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 4:09am On Jan 10, 2018
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is not America, not Abuja, not Lagos.

This is Osun state.

Aregbesola is the best and most productive governor in NIGERIA today, hands down.
Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2018

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
A

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
G

Re: Gov. Aregbesola's Massive Transformation Of The State Of Osun. PICS. by deomelllo: 8:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
H

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (26) (Reply)

Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow / Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / Zamfara To Osun: Planned Deportation Of Northern Youths Unlawful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.