Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,904 members, 7,883,141 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:26 AM

Ttpod Lyrics - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ttpod Lyrics (4717 Views)

TTPod Now Available For Windows Pc / Easiest Way To Make Lyrics For Your Ttpod Using Your Cell Phone Only! / Download Ttpod For Nokia N70/N72 Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ttpod Lyrics by ade101(m): 9:36pm On Apr 02, 2010
Please,anyone knows the manual way for making ttpod shows lyrics.I have tried but no luck.I created a text file(lyric) rename as the song's name but change the .Txt to .Lrc and save it to e:/ttpod/lyrics,and yet ttpod didnot show the lyric.Does anybody know what i still got wrong.My phone is n70 and i us ttpod3.6.Thank.
Re: Ttpod Lyrics by Mafia4life(m): 2:26am On Apr 05, 2010
@poster
The reason why your phone is hooked up with internet facilities is, for you to make research. May you are the lazy type. Click the link below to see how to do it.
http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=97619
Re: Ttpod Lyrics by Wilfem(m): 7:13am On Apr 07, 2010
@ade101,
The other very useful suggestion is to take your time on the net &search for this application called 'mini lyrics' when the application is installed on a system, apart from the fact that it downloads lyrics from the net, (if it is connected) you can also use it to manually create and edit lyrics of any song for yourself. It'll help you a lot 'cos that's what I use, after that I'll then transfer the lyric to my phone for Ttpod
Re: Ttpod Lyrics by just2nice(m): 5:43pm On Apr 07, 2010
Wilfem:

@ade101,
The other very useful suggestion is to take your time on the net &search for this application called 'mini lyrics' when the application is installed on a system, apart from the fact that it downloads lyrics from the net, (if it is connected) you can also use it to manually create and edit lyrics of any song for yourself. It'll help you a lot 'cos that's what I use, after that I'll then transfer the lyric to my phone for Ttpod
Yeah,wilfem.I was searching for the lyrics of Igwe by Midnight Crew on ma Minilyrics when I came across a lyrics result created by you!
Can you create a thread here on the Phone section informing us of the Naija songs lyrics you have created and the key words so we could search for it?
You did great with that Igwe song.
Re: Ttpod Lyrics by Wilfem(m): 6:19am On Apr 09, 2010
@just2nice, it is only that Igwe and Ijoba orun by lara george that I uploaded to that site. I still have some others on my pc that were not uploaded. Most of them are purely GOSPEL songs.

(1) (Reply)

How To Track A Stolen TECNO Or Infinix Phone / Series 60v3 Applications For Nairalanders / Used Iphone 6 Plus For Sale Call 08107644943

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.