Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

Lady Shares Nude Video Telling Girls 2 Always Suck Dick And Give Men Free Bre@st - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Shares Nude Video Telling Girls 2 Always Suck Dick And Give Men Free Bre@st (2205 Views)

Tems Bre@st Mistakenly Fall Out From Her Clothes While Performing On Stage.(vid) / Banky W & Wife, Adesua Etomi Display Love On Instagram After Viral Nude Video / Nude Video Of Small Doctor Masturbating Live On Snapchat Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lady Shares Nude Video Telling Girls 2 Always Suck Dick And Give Men Free Bre@st by MovicVibe(m): 6:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
Nigerian Lady, Linda Uju Ken has shared a video of herself telling her fellow ladies to always suck their man's pen!s.

In the short video, she made it known to her fellow ladies that when they suck their man's D!ck this will help him love them more and more and there's 100% assurance that he wouldn't want to leave her for another person.

Watch the video below and tell us what you think.

http://www.movicvibe.com/2017/12/ladies-always-sock-your-man-penes-your-bf-love-you-more.html

Why not see this one that said ladies should always give men bre@st to suck free of charge because God gave them free of charge. She angrily sha

Girls, Learn To Give Men Bre@sts To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge - Lady Flaunts Her Cleavage As She Begs Her Mates(video)

http://www.movicvibe.com/2017/11/girls-learn-to-give-men-brests-to-suck.html

Re: Lady Shares Nude Video Telling Girls 2 Always Suck Dick And Give Men Free Bre@st by princechurchill(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2017
End time olosho
End time video
End time advice
End time country
I cover my john Thomas

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Is Bbnaija Housemate, Ifu Ennada Married? / Alex Shares Semi Unclad Photo To Wish Nina Happy Birthday - Read Here / “why I Bought A 200 Million Range Rover For My Wife” – Peter Okoye (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.