Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,172 members, 7,973,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:35 AM

Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays (2678 Views)

Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out / Guys Beware: Too Many Runs Girls Nowadays. / Stealing Sperm Is The New Thing For Single Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by hollandis(f): 10:05pm On Apr 02, 2010
In the hey days it was the norm for girls to get married after their 21st birthday or by 23years at the latest.When I mean girls I dont mean ssce or awaiting jamb girls,but graduates and career focused girls.
What do we see nowadays are 25 years old ,even 30 years jumping from bed to bed looking for money up and down .who is going to marry them anyway,when there are so many sweet 16 aeound?

GIRLS Y,LL NEED TO WAKE UP. grin tongue
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2010
[size=25pt] grin grin grin grin grin u wanna go for 16 men, u are too wicked, that is child abuse grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by lonelydude: 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2010
odiaero:

[size=25pt] grin grin grin grin grin u wanna go for 16 men, u are too wicked, that is child abuse grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Sweet 16 doesn't necessarily mean 16 years. I think he meant much younger ladies.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by Pweety4me(f): 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2010
Check ur mirror boy. . . undecided tongue
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by Shola2009(m): 11:55pm On Apr 02, 2010
who cares ?
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 03, 2010
how about you make it your headache and marry all them single girls undecided
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by hollandis(f): 6:11am On Apr 03, 2010
stop hating!!!! Rokiatu.I am just alarmed ,thats all. undecided
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by Tinksh(f): 6:13am On Apr 03, 2010
wow by 30 your done Here in my world girls dont even start to think of marriage til 30. Before that it is fun and career. Obvously different culture!
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by hollandis(f): 6:38am On Apr 03, 2010
@30 ? is that the buntu tribe in guinea.Nothing to be proud about as a spinster at 30.Different cultures huh!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by elderly: 6:47am On Apr 03, 2010
@ 30
Prayer Cities and mountains no go rest
Amen for Vigils will be resounding and the loudest.

Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by Tinksh(f): 7:56am On Apr 03, 2010
hollandis:

@30 ? is that the buntu tribe in guinea.Nothing to be proud about as a spinster at 30.Different cultures huh!!!!!

Each to their own! I'm in Australia and all good here. As i said, different cultures. Hahaha!! A spinster at 30, so funny!!! Under 30 is way too young here.
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by saintneo(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2010
I thought marriage was an old affair in aussieland
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by AdeCreeze: 8:35am On Apr 03, 2010
In the olden days, both male & female marry early. This is because there was no formal education. So they marry slightly after entering puberty or not long after puberty. Nowadays, we have the synopsis of our system of education planned to discourage early marriage. The following reasons add to late marriage in Nigeria & some other places today: 1. O level struggle(WAEC) 2. JAMB war 3. Admission tussle 4. Unemployment menace after graduation 5. Under-employment scuffle. Some other reasons include: 6. Pride 7. Quest for freedom 8. Too high specifications 9. Character 10. Appearance 11. Personal issues 12. Foes(we know what African power can do) 13. The 'Ajegunle/Olorunsogo' not 'Surulere' mentality (wanting to marry only the rich), et cetera. All these are not peculiar to only the ladies, we also have many unmarried over 35 male Nigerians. The economic status of the country is not helping the growing youths at all. May God help us.
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by igbonla(m): 8:53am On Apr 03, 2010
Marriage is not for everybody, it is one of life most challenging situations requiring lots of patience that is lacking in these days of fast food mentality.
It make sense to remain single than marry any man with both being miserable till the end.
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by queeneve: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2010
Hmmm,

Because of you, Holladiase that why there are TOO MANY SINGLE WOMEN. ENOUGH SAID.

Poof!

By the way, who gives a fugg, YOU BEING REJECTED OR JEALOUS PERHAPS?

Awww!
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2010
queeneve:

Hmmm,

Because of you, Holladiase that why there are TOO MANY SINGLE WOMEN. ENOUGH SAID.

Poof!

Awww!

[size=25pt]queen the way u sound it seems u are one, no offence dude, but i hv a female manager of a company in her let 30s  going after me, men i dey run away anytime i see her with my FX45, though she is beatiful, just like the poster said, "we go for 16s"  who no like better thing, abi na dem buy me my FX45 Infiniti Jeep?[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by queeneve: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2010
Odia,

How the fugg I sound single?!!! How do one sound single when they don't a fug what a single person does with his or her body? If you have that much time to record what a single person, YOU DON'T HAVE A FUGGIN LIFE!

I know reading is not high in some areas over there, so let me help you.

I am not single, COMPRENDE AMIGO TU?
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by queeneve: 11:54am On Apr 03, 2010
Gotdamn Ayeety! Why you didn't tell me illiteracy is a mofo over there?!!! Damn!
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2010
queeneve:

Odia,

How the fugg I sound single?!!! How do one sound single when they don't a fug what a single person does with his or her body? If you have that much time to record what a single person, YOU DON'T HAVE A FUGGIN LIFE!

I know reading is not high in some areas over there, so let me help you.

I am not single, COMPRENDE AMIGO TU?
[size=25pt]wht do u mean queen? can u plz explain more with a better typed english cos u seems to mistype[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by queeneve: 12:05pm On Apr 03, 2010
wht do u mean queen? can u plz explain more with a better typed english cos u seems to mistype

Are you sure Odia? Yup, it official.

Carry on!
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2010
queeneve:

wht do u mean queen? can u plz explain more with a better typed english cos u seems to mistype

Are you sure Odia? Yup, it official.

Carry on!
[size=25pt]Wht is official[/size]? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2010
everybody, two fighting! grin grin

@ topic: cos you guys are wussies. most of y'all feel insecure with a woman who's climbing fast to the top, faster than your career, and then make faces and call her names when she does get there. love has nothing to do with it for you. it's all about who brings home the bigger paycheck.

women on the other hand are beginning to pay more attention to their careers, the same way a guy would. building a career is often demanding - physically and psychologically - and they can't be bothered with men who can't be the man in a relationship and be willing to make a few compromises.

capisce?
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by queeneve: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2010
Comprende!
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 03, 2010
queeneve:

Comprende!

[size=25pt]very funny[/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by Tinksh(f): 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2010
saintneo:

I thought marriage was an old affair in aussieland

Huh?? Sorry?? What do you mean?
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by hollandis(f): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2010
queeneve:

Hmmm,

Poof!

Awww!

Comprehendez pas tongue grin
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2010
[size=25pt]queen why do u always mistype, or u n o go school?[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by 4llerbuntu(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2010
iceblue:

everybody, two fighting! grin grin

@ topic: cos you guys are wussies. most of y'all feel insecure with a woman who's climbing fast to the top, faster than your career, and then make faces and call her names when she does get there. love has nothing to do with it for you. it's all about who brings home the bigger paycheck.

women on the other hand are beginning to pay more attention to their careers, the same way a guy would. building a career is often demanding - physically and psychologically - and they can't be bothered with men who can't be the man in a relationship and be willing to make a few compromises.

capisce?

what does that mean? being a man and making a few compromises?
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2010
[color=red][/color]hmmm true talk!
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by queeneve: 11:43am On Apr 04, 2010
Holladiase, bite my juicy booty!

Odia, PLEASE GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF OR SOMETHING, ANYTHING!

Okay, Ayeetty! I see you looking! I am going,
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by slap1(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2010
@OP. U were d same guy dat created d thread about "using" young girls and dumping them when they are old 4 d younger ones. If all men were like u dunt u tink d world wud be one hell of a place to live in? Men want a wife wit Msc or even Phd, yet they want them to get the certificates at 22. I tink some men need brain surgery. Some illiterate gals marry at 19 or 20, yet we want to marry 23 year old grads, when we about 30 or more. Is dat reasonable? NO!
Re: Why Are There So Many old,Single Girls Nowadays by hollandis(f): 11:47am On Apr 04, 2010
slap1:

@OP. U were d same guy dat created d thread about "using" young girls and dumping them when they are old 4 d younger ones. If all men were like u dunt u tink d world wud be one hell of a place to live in? Men want a wife wit Msc or even Phd, yet they want them to get the certificates at 22. I tink some men need brain surgery. Some illiterate gals marry at 19 or 20, yet we want to marry 23 year old grads, when we about 30 or more. Is dat reasonable? NO!
And yet you claim to be an undergraduate.Undergraduate oshi

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Never Marry A Woman That Drink / Describe Your EX As A Type Of An Animal... / Abeg Ladies,how Many Boyfriends Should You Have At A Time??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.