Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,377 members, 7,910,895 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:29 PM

11 Causes Of Stomach Ulcer - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 11 Causes Of Stomach Ulcer (512 Views)

Get Rid Of All Forms Of Stomach Ulcers With Our Nafdac Certified Medicine: / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" / Top 11 Causes Of Infertility And Their Remedies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

11 Causes Of Stomach Ulcer by SirBensonsBlog: 7:09pm On Dec 19, 2017
Stomach Ulcer has killed several individuals, and so many are still lying critically helpless on hospital beds for this same Stomach ulcer. You can agree with me that approximately 20% of individuals with different circumstances are suffering from the very same ulcer. The moment we’d realise this, the better for the safety of people dwelling in the world today.

On this very short and vivid note, I am seriously going to teach you the reasons why this is so (causes).

The scholastic causes of ulcer are what we are going to discuss today on this very article. I tag it, scholastic because, these very reasons and causes are what we default everyday without knowing them.

Important Benefits Of Drinking Water In The Morning
Maybe we haven’t seen the symptoms of the so called ulcer, or we aren’t convinced yet. But before talking about these causes, I’ll like to clarify you on what I mean by Stomach Ulcer.

What Is Stomach Ulcer ?

Stomach Ulcers are painful sores that can be found in the stomach lining or small intestine. Stomach ulcers are the most visible sign of Peptic Ulcer Disease. They occur when the thick layer of mucus that protects your stomach from digestive juices is reduced, thus enabling the digestive acids to eat away at the lining tissues of the stomach.

Stomach Ulcers are easily cured but they can become very severe if no proper treatment is administered. Now having known the meaning of Stomach Ulcer, I am candidly going to highlight its scholastic causes.

There are so many things that causes ulcer which we might joke over. In-fact, a good number of us play over it and many are still doing it. But I believe; after reading this very note of mine, you’ll finally realise them and begin to deal with them.

Causes Of Stomach Ulcer
Before getting started, I will highlight the causes in the sense that all will be very comprehendible. Like I’d always say’ a scholastic cause means elementary causes.

That is to say that there are several primary causes of stomach ulcer which have been or perhaps have overlooked it and they have gradually damaged the Intestines of its victims.

Stomach Ulcers as record bears it, is not caused by one a single factor but rather the vice is the case. The reduction in the stomach mucus lining (which leads to ulcer) is caused by the following factors;

to commence with this article, kindly click on the link below;
https://backtobacknaija..com.ng/2017/12/11-causes-of-stomach-ulcer.html

(1) (Reply)

Free Natural Oral Infections Remedies / 7 Symptoms Of Hyperglycemia(high Blood Sugar) / Terminally Ill Girl, 11, Faces Dying In Agony In Foster Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.