Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,356 members, 7,947,576 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:17 AM

Thierry Henry Meets Nigeria Amputee Football Team - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Thierry Henry Meets Nigeria Amputee Football Team (794 Views)

Thierry Henry Whispering Into 2face's Ear (Photo) / Thierry Henry With Adesua Etomi, Basketmouth, Banky W Other Nigerian Celebrities / Basketmouth Meets Thierry Henry: "See As We Be Like Brothers And Sisters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thierry Henry Meets Nigeria Amputee Football Team by oluwalonikondo: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2017
After meeting several Nigerian celebrities during his visit to the country , Thierry Henry was present at a restricted access exhibition match by the Nigeria Amputee Football Team organised by Guinness to honour his visit in the country. The exhibition match took place at the National Stadium, Surulere on the 19th of December 2017. Speaking to one of the Amputee footballers, Ogunbiyi Setonji Sunday expressed his delight in meeting the football legend and being privileged to be watched playing football by Henry. In his words ''I feel happy to be watched live by a legend having watched him for many years on television play for both Arsenal and Barcelona''.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of A Nigerian Woman Who Recently Turned 100 Years Old / Iceberg Slim - I Don’t Care What People Say About Juliet Ibrahim And Me / Fashion Designer Disappoints Bride Gives Out Wedding Dress To Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.