Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,831 members, 7,927,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 02:24 PM

Nigerian Teenage Girl Killed Boy Of 15 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Teenage Girl Killed Boy Of 15 (1209 Views)

Pastor Who Raped Teenage Girl In Rivers State Arrested (photo) / Man Rapes Unconscious Teenage Girl At Boutique / 15-year-old Girl Killed By Facebook Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Teenage Girl Killed Boy Of 15 by VGA: 11:30pm On Apr 02, 2010
Re: Nigerian Teenage Girl Killed Boy Of 15 by ayettymama(f): 12:39am On Apr 03, 2010
whwere did they get the story from??

i searched bbc up and down couldnt find it

seriously- so it was a girl that killed him

its not even funny anymore- i weep for humanity!
Re: Nigerian Teenage Girl Killed Boy Of 15 by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 03, 2010
ayettymama:

whwere did they get the story from??
i searched bbc up and down couldnt find it
seriously- so it was a girl that killed him
its not even funny anymore- i weep for humanity!

its all over:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/london/8600191.stm

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/03/30/twelve-teenagers-charged-over-sofyen-belamouadden-tube-murder-115875-22148025/

although NONE stated that she is of Nigerian decent, i guess the poster must have "guessed/fabricated" that from her name.

as for the story, what can we say?! some of these youths have seriously lost the plot!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Teenage Girl Killed Boy Of 15 by ayettymama(f): 1:32am On Apr 03, 2010
cmon it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure shes nigerian!
they wont focus on that in the british media- they will focus on the fact that shes black!
i dont think she did the stabbing, bbc didnt say she stabbed anyone- she was the only person they could name cos of her age agbaya oshi, she was prob a part of the gang again i weep for humanity
its always a nigerian, now they makin out the victim was gna be a footballer and yardya- im pretty sure he was a chronic gang member as well, though i cant say for sure- theres neva smoke withot fire when it comes to these goats youngins of nowadays
Re: Nigerian Teenage Girl Killed Boy Of 15 by chic2pimp(m): 2:33am On Apr 03, 2010
Wayward Teenagers undecided
Re: Nigerian Teenage Girl Killed Boy Of 15 by raul(m): 7:09am On Apr 03, 2010
, its strange hw ppl jump in2 conclusions,
@poster non f d articles stated she was nigerian, hmmn
Re: Nigerian Teenage Girl Killed Boy Of 15 by xxcarolxx(f): 10:04pm On Apr 03, 2010
Just as i was logging in i saw that another 15 yr old nigerian boy was stabbed and later died in hospital, 2 brothers have been arrested they were in there 20'sand 30's and im ashamed to say that these guys were white, it happened in dublin. My heart goes out to toyosi family, that young boy had his whole life ahead of him, and because 2 asshole's took his life because of his colour is just sicking. May de rot in hell cos jail is too good for the likes of them.
Re: Nigerian Teenage Girl Killed Boy Of 15 by jenibayo(f): 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2010
Some children wicked oooo!

(1) (Reply)

Wednesday, January 8, 2014 Final Year Female Benue Varsity Student Dies In Hote / (Picture) Unilag Student Shot Dead At Amphitheater This Night / Lady Bites Off Another Woman's Face At A House Party (very Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.