Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,745 members, 7,915,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:51 PM

Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? (980 Views)

Signs Of Impotence / Pls I Need Help On This Kind Of Impotence / 13 Misconceptions About Dating Older Women We Need To Dispel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 19, 2017
I have not been dating for a while now. I'm a very funny person and good looking. All three women in the house I live in like me and they feel bad not seeing me with a lover. Without my approval, they started finding girls for me and I rejected them all and they gave up. They still like me though.

I use to have malaria always despite that all my windows and doors are with mosquito nets. So I was advised to be taking herbs once in a while. I can't take herbs or anything that has alcohol. I take this powered herbs usually mixed with pap. One of the women saw me buying pap and said the amount I bought was too small. I told her I just wanted to use it to take herbs. She said "you better tell us why you are taking herbs. Hope it's not what we are thinking?" I said nothing and left.

What that statement means is that they think I'm impotent. Revenge is the only thing in my mind now and I don't know how to go about it.
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by PatrickOkunima(m): 10:17pm On Dec 19, 2017
I'll do nothing, if I were in your shoes.
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by sinaj(f): 10:18pm On Dec 19, 2017
Just get one of them pregnant nd the rumour will dispel itself Shikena!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by Oxster(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
Hmm,,but y ur mind go 4 impotence??

Anyway,,invite her over
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2017
sinaj:
Dazzall....no too much story.
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by Tallesty1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 19, 2017
What people think about you doesn't matter oga.
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
Op, herbs and pap?. It's enough to make people speculate you're impotent. grin
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by Evablizin(f): 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2017
shocked
sinaj:
shocked

OP follow her advice but make sure you're ready to take care of the baby and her mother,since you must react to what 3 or 2 ladies think about you.
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by Kekx(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2017
OP, look and get a woman in your life.
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by Kekx(m): 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2017
kimbraa:

It cures it?
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by basmur(m): 10:31pm On Dec 19, 2017
sleep with the three of them and shut them up forever..hammer them wella and they will never raise the issue again!!
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2017
Oxster:
Hmm,,but y ur mind go 4 impotence??

Anyway,,invite her over

Some months ago, one of them jokingly asked, "are you an okobo?" I later asked someone what okobo means and he said it means an impotent man.
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by Inkredible(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2017
Kekx:

It cures it?

Are you impotent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by Oxster(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2017
CrescentMoon:

Some months ago, one of them jokingly asked, "are you an okobo?" I later asked someone what okobo means and he said it means an impotent man.

But y na,,,don't u really hv feelings 4 Dem,,like sexually
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by Jodha(f): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
Vengeance is of the Lord grin
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2017
kimbraa:

We call such herbs 'agunmu' in Yorubaland. It's a dried, powdered herb that can be taken during emmergency. I hate watery herbs as they make me throw up
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by Evablizin(f): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
cc Lalasticlala.
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by Kekx(m): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2017
Inkredible:

Are you impotent?

grin grin grin I expected this mention from a Nairalander.........U de mad oo, lol cheesy

I'm not... Just reading about pap and herbs for the first time.

Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by LessNoise: 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
You know Tha erection in the morning.....show them first if it doesn't work don't waste the moment
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by zexy2030(m): 10:39pm On Dec 19, 2017
Mumu op
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by habsydiamond(m): 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2017
Which kind revenge Na So u won chop all of the babes undergrounds on credit abi.....why u no come sharp since...bad guy...see as he dey smile... grin grin grin
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2017
Evablizin:
cc L.alasticlala.
Why the fvck will you call lala for this undecided
u think this crap is fp worthy? undecided
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by Evablizin(f): 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Why the fvck will you call lala for this undecided

u think this crap is fp worthy? undecided
No sir,pls forgive me,i wouldn't do it again.
Re: Please, How Can I Dispel Impotence Rumour? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2017
Evablizin:
No sir,pls forgive me,i wouldn't do it again.

cool

now go edit it off ur earlier post undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is he not Cute,black Is Color (pic) / Do Lesbian Scenes In Movies Irritate Ladies? / Cheating Pastor Seeks Divorce After Impregnating Lover, Claims His Wife Doesn't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.