Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,771 members, 7,889,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:13 PM

Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Prediction - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Prediction (1506 Views)

Patrice Evra: I’m Sick Of Giving The Ballon D’or To Messi / Statarea Guru Predictions For Todays Game Old Statarea Best Prediction Site / Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Prediction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Prediction by yagi01(m): 3:18am On Dec 20, 2017
Hello Guys. I've been searching and google the web sourcing for good games and good prediction site. Found this very good site that offers good Predictions. They've got good and safe game for both Free tipz and VIP tips. You can also check it out.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO VIEW THE SITE
Re: Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Prediction by Chuzzy070(m): 3:59am On Dec 20, 2017
which image....just observing
Re: Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Prediction by KardinalZik(m): 4:49am On Dec 20, 2017
1.5hrs later, and you can't still upload the image or simply copy and paste the the link to the site. YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS!

1 Like

Re: Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Prediction by unuane1(m): 8:22am On Dec 20, 2017
yagi01:
Hello Guys. I've been searching and google the web sourcing for good games and good prediction site. Found this very good site that offers good Predictions. They've got good and safe game for both Free tipz and VIP tips. You can also check it out.
chech d image below.
What's the name of the site pls. Type it out here pls.
Re: Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Prediction by yagi01(m): 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2017
unuane1:
What's the name of the site pls. Type it out here pls.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR THE SITE
Re: Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Prediction by yagi01(m): 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]

I WANTED TO UPLOAD THE IMAGE BUT I WAS BANNED BY NAIRALAND FOR DOING SO

YOU CAN CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR SITE
Re: Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Prediction by dynamic1: 7:04pm On Dec 23, 2017
yagi01:
[color=#990000][/color]

I WANTED TO UPLOAD THE IMAGE BUT I WAS BANNED BY NAIRALAND FOR DOING SO

YOU CAN CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR SITE

The blogsite is yours,and if you want to market whatever service you claim, their is need to put up your history/record/evidence of achievement somewhere that is accessible
Re: Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Prediction by yagi01(m): 1:12am On Dec 24, 2017
ABOUT THE BLOGSITE ACHIEVEMENT AND WINNINGS HERE IS A BREAKDOWN OF THE TWO ODDS FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS BELLOW

***Am sorry d image is not uploading***
Re: Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Prediction by yagi01(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
Latest Winning from this blogsite

1 Share

Re: Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Prediction by yagi01(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2017
GAMES WON YESTERDAY!!!

1 Share

Re: Guys...check Out This Website Giving The Best Prediction by yagi01(m): 2:12am On Jan 04, 2018
ONE OF THE VIP GAMES WON YESTERDAY

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Super Eagles Striker Igbonu Newly Built ₦380million Lekki Mansion / Today Free Premier League Predictions / Bet Tips 3 To 10 Odds Daily + Soccer Pool News And Draws

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.