Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,477 members, 7,917,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:42 AM

President Buhari Talks About His Love Life, Smoking Habit & Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Talks About His Love Life, Smoking Habit & Others (447 Views)

Buhari Talks Tough, Warns Herdsmen, Farming Communities Against Violence / Buhari Talks Tough, Says War Against Boko Haram Is ‘fight To Finish’ / Buhari Talks Tough; Attacks Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1)

President Buhari Talks About His Love Life, Smoking Habit & Others by Oluwaniepp: 6:36am On Dec 20, 2017
Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/president-buhari-talks-love-life-smoking-habit-others/

President Muhammadu Buhari, has disclosed that he used to smoke, chase women during his younger days.

The President while revealing some of his personal information also disclosed that he, however, stopped smoking in 1977.

Speaking with The Sun, Buhari noted that he had never taken alcohol all through his life.

According to him, “I used to smoke, but of course, I abandoned it, I think in 1977.

“Even in the military tradition, how they break you in, I said well, the military did not stop anybody practising his religion.

“My religion said no alcohol and no alcohol. So, that was respected. I was never forced to take alcohol and I have never voluntarily taken it because I want to remain alert all the time. There is a tendency that when you drink, you would want to have a bottle more, or a glass more and do something stupid.

“I also thought women ought to have taken more interest in me but I don’t know why they didn’t. I must have something they didn’t like. I assure you of that. I didn’t drink, I smoked, I had girlfriends; it was true.”

Source:- http://www.exclusivepp.com.ng/president-buhari-talks-love-life-smoking-habit-others/

Re: President Buhari Talks About His Love Life, Smoking Habit & Others by Mynd44: 6:48am On Dec 20, 2017

(1)

Kwara South: No Fake Media Arrangement Will Stop The People's Senator, Dr Rafiu / 2017 Was Tough But The Worst Is Over For PDP- Secondus / Benue APC Chairman Says Herdsmen Killings Is An Invitation To War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.