Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:58 AM

Brutal Gold Digger Prank W/rolls ROYCE DAWN - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Brutal Gold Digger Prank W/rolls ROYCE DAWN (1675 Views)

Olu Okeowo N2 Billion Garage: 6 Rolls Royce, 4 Phantoms, 2 Ghosts, 1 Bentley / The Rolls Royce Dawn Mansory Is A Sleeky Sporty Luxury Convertible (photos) / Meet The Purple Rolls-royce ‘dawn In Fuxia’ From The Fux Palette (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brutal Gold Digger Prank W/rolls ROYCE DAWN by kingreign(m): 8:01am On Dec 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6HXBEtAEkU

Just saw this video and damn, it was errrmmm lipsrsealed
Americans can also fall for that trash
cc: ishilove, nurey, eyop, gazzuzz come Shi chom chim
Re: Brutal Gold Digger Prank W/rolls ROYCE DAWN by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:16am On Dec 20, 2017
I love this grin

1 Like

Re: Brutal Gold Digger Prank W/rolls ROYCE DAWN by kingreign(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2017
More videos coming grin
GAZZUZZ:
I love this grin
Re: Brutal Gold Digger Prank W/rolls ROYCE DAWN by nurey(m): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2017
tongue
Re: Brutal Gold Digger Prank W/rolls ROYCE DAWN by kingreign(m): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujPNSC4JllE
This one is particularly hilarious cos she called the cops who even judged the case against her.

Diportivo awfa? Dominique I hail o. cheesy
Re: Brutal Gold Digger Prank W/rolls ROYCE DAWN by tolulope855(m): 10:03am On Dec 20, 2017
cool cool
Re: Brutal Gold Digger Prank W/rolls ROYCE DAWN by tahoe(m): 10:49am On Dec 20, 2017
kingreign:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujPNSC4JllE
This one is particularly hilarious cos she called the cops who even judged the case against her.

Diportivo awfa? Dominique I hail o. cheesy

aye Lee oooo!!!!
Re: Brutal Gold Digger Prank W/rolls ROYCE DAWN by Inception(m): 11:11am On Dec 20, 2017
it is a lesson to we guys out there...

NO MONEY NO HONEY!

UP YOUR HUSTLE NIGGAS! angry

you will be changing girls like tissue paper! grin

3 Likes

Re: Brutal Gold Digger Prank W/rolls ROYCE DAWN by vemamevixa: 2:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
You can call me THE JAGABAN of Auto Servicing
Celebrities call me THE BADDOO of Auto Servicing
Female Clients call me THE KOKOMASTER of Auto Servicing
Naija Clients call me THE DON of Auto Servicing
But I am Know everywhere as THE SURGEON GENERAL OF Auto Servicing

I Am DAYO SAMUEL, the Ogbonge Auto Mechanic - with over 23 years of delivering the best Auto Repairs, Servicing and Maintenance for satisfied clients across Nigeria

Re: Brutal Gold Digger Prank W/rolls ROYCE DAWN by kingreign(m): 4:14pm On Dec 20, 2017
Re: Brutal Gold Digger Prank W/rolls ROYCE DAWN by kingreign(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
Inception:
it is a lesson to we guys out there...

NO MONEY NO HONEY!

UP YOUR HUSTLE NIGGAS! angry

you will be changing girls like tissue paper! grin
cheesy
Re: Brutal Gold Digger Prank W/rolls ROYCE DAWN by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
A real lesson here.. dress the way you want to be addressed. you cannot look and speak like a tout and expect to be treated like a gentleman. and yes women are attracted to wealth and big cars and clean guys.. you want dem to hangout with mad men before? grin grin grin grin
Re: Brutal Gold Digger Prank W/rolls ROYCE DAWN by Alvin007: 11:34am On Dec 21, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
A real lesson here.. dress the way you want to be addressed. you cannot look and speak like a tout and expect to be treated like a gentleman. and yes women are attracted to wealth and big cars and clean guys.. you want dem to hangout with mad men before? grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Audi Cars In Movies / House I need views On This 2007 Toyota Highlander Vs 2007 Toyota rav4 / Help A First Timer Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.