Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,135 members, 7,890,825 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off (1974 Views)

Mary Ngoshe, Chibok Girl, Rescued With Her Baby By Soldiers (Photo) / House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures) / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off by NigeriaGIST(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2017
As seen on facebook by one Johnson Usiegbodi Ogunleye, he said

"A house girl killed her boss' baby by cutting her hand, simply because her boss beat her up. As the boss went out, she cut the baby's hand and the baby bled till she died. What a wicked world.."

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2017/12/shocking-as-house-girl-killed-her-boss.html

Re: Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off by Topccy007: 8:59am On Dec 20, 2017
How does this innocent baby look like Xmas chicken to this stuupidd gal?

RIP baby
Re: Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 20, 2017
She looks like that laughing dog pic of oge okoye..
well we should not judge her, maybe the fault was from the baby.
only god knows.
Re: Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 20, 2017
angry

∆ Thread closed ∆
Re: Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off by Evablizin(f): 9:38am On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

only god knows.
Drinklimca biko,reason like a normal human being for once.

This is so sad.
Re: Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off by Evablizin(f): 9:40am On Dec 20, 2017
cry

cc Mynd44,cc Lalasticlala.
Re: Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off by Pierohandsome: 9:46am On Dec 20, 2017
This is real monster! Evil women commit these days shows how evil their heart is. They do things men cannot have the heart to do

1 Like

Re: Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off by lalasticlala(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2017
Old story

1 Like

Re: Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off by Topestbilly(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
angry
Re: Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

only god knows.
Retarded fellow, if u say this comment beside me and I will break your jaw real life.

Fault of a six month old baby,? u r a pussyy coward
Re: Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off by Financialfree: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
God knows I won't have a Maid
Heartless people.
Always transferring aggression from madam to children
Re: Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off by GIYAZZ(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
lalasticlala:
Old story
Bro, still waiting on you to move my music thread to the frongpage. I'd appreciate that. Thanks, bro.

This is the thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/4250966/new-single-download-giyaz
Re: Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off by Mcsenior(m): 6:40am On Dec 25, 2017
Ignore news like this at least for today
From all of us at NATURAL REMEDY LAB, we say MERRY CHRISTMAS
Re: Shocking As House Girl Killed Her Boss' Baby By Cutting The Baby's Hand Off by Mcsenior(m): 6:41am On Dec 25, 2017
Ignore news like this at least for today
From all of us at NATURAL REMEDY LAB, we say MERRY CHRISTMAS

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisoners Vs American Prisoners / Police Parade Traditional ruler others over kidnapping and robbery in imo (pix) / Please Advise Me. A Guy Is Going About Soiling My Image. Should I Call The Cops

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.