Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,334 members, 7,881,239 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:57 PM

Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) (27100 Views)

Glamour Girls: Nude Scene With Eucharia Anunobi Affected My Marriage - Zack Orji / Zack Orji In Critical Condition In The ICU / Toyin Abraham And Dadddy Freeze Disagree On Tithing (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by tagafyman: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
ok.

Take advantage of all this opportunities placed right beneath these texts. Don’t just read the signature, take a chance and surf around it. Is it responsive? Step over to landing page and there we will answer all that bothers you in ICT. Whether for training or business we will be there waiting for you.

Take advantage of all this opportunities placed right beneath these texts. Don’t just read the signature, take a chance and surf around it. Is it responsive? Step over to landing page and there we will answer all that bothers you in ICT. Whether for training or business we will be there waiting for you.

Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by ukeleh: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
No pastor will say tithing is wrong
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by koolaid87: 1:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
"They are dogs with mighty appetites; they never have enough. They are shepherds who lack understanding; they all turn to their own way, they seek their own gain."- Isaiah 56 vs 11

They don't care about the kingdom of God, all they all want is money, that is why they will never desist from preaching wealth(tithe)

To the real pastors out there, preach God's word in truth and in its righteousness and you'll never go hungry.

#freethesheeple

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by lonelydora: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
mrvitalis:

You are funny
As a Christian the bible should be your watch guide

And you should pay tithe according to the bible not your pastor

Who says it's my pastor that tells me how to pay tithe? See, many orthodox church members are the one supporting Freeze because they are not as faithful as Pentecostal members when paying their tithes.
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by victorazyvictor(m): 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2017
mrvitalis:

You are funny

And as far as the bible is concerned tithing and how to , whom to and when to tithe with is clear in the bible

Deutronomy 14:22-29

If you are not tithing according to this your are not a Christian

How is your comment different from his what he was saying?

or you just wanted to talk....
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by sureheaven(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
Is this the new retirement plan for Nigerians?once you are 50, turn to a Pastor and continue earning pension from gullible Nigerians

If this ur belief , then same will also apply to u when u turn 50
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2017
lonelydora:

Freeze is very blind when it comes to bible knowledge. Well, i dont blame him. #TAP challenge started when Judas Iscariot tried stopping a woman from washing Jesus' feet with expensive oil.
Lol freeze quoted bible and no one against him has countered him with a bible vers

So who is more knowledgable

4 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by lonelydora: 1:31pm On Dec 20, 2017
mrvitalis:

You are funny

And as far as the bible is concerned tithing and how to , whom to and when to tithe with is clear in the bible

Let ne teach you bible a little. You can only do what Deuteronomy 14:22-29 says ONLY IF where you are to pay tithe is very far from you. Is your church far? Is POS or ATM transfer far? Go and understand the bible before you speak what you don't know. You can't use 1984 Jamb syllabus and read for 2017 jamb examination.
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
lonelydora:

Who says it's my pastor that tells me how to pay tithe? See, many orthodox church members are the one supporting Freeze because they are not as faithful as Pentecostal members when paying their tithes.
Lol I just laugh at all this new generation churches that clam Pentecostal (I wish they know what the name means ) church

Christians means Christ followers

What did Christ say about tithe ? ...nothing so it's not important

But if you wish to pay tithe
Is the rule on how to tithe

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by safarigirl(f): 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2017
lonelydora:

lol....it is only in Nigeria that people claim to know the Bible more than the people that gave it to them.

Prosperity churches want to teach the people that brought Chriatianity to them on the Bible?

Please, how many Pentecostal churches were in Nigeria during colonial times? Is it not the oethodox churches that gave you the Bible and an education? Where were these Pentecostal churches back then?

Folly is when a son thinks he knows better than his father.

5 Likes

Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by balingaonline(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
pls I want to ask one question, in the Bible, was Jesus collected tithes for himself or not? pls I'm not against any person, I just want to know.
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by mrvitalis(m): 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
lonelydora:

Let ne teach you bible a little. You can only do what Deuteronomy 14:22-29 says ONLY IF where you are to pay tithe is very far from you. Is your church far? Is POS or ATM transfer far? Go and understand the bible before you speak what you don't know. You can't use 1984 Jamb syllabus and read for 2017 jamb examination.

Are you kidding me ?

The idea is this you are to eat your tithe and call your pastors ( if they don't work ) and the poor to eat with you

There is no where in the bible did they tell you to hand over your tithe

Go back and read deutronomy

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by gritzky1996aaaa: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2017
skit by 2 nairalanders help us achieve our dreams by sharing to the world please before mods ban us. you will definitely enjoy the funny interview of this AAu student
follow on Instagram@ propeller_yeyebody for more interesting content

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4pEgARe7eY&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
Becoming a Pastor, Evangelist etc is now the retirement plan for all our so called celebrities whose fortunes have started to diminish. Who called you and anointed u into the ministry. It is indeed endtime.
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by enemyofprogress: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
lonelydora:

Your pix...is it your business? Leave us to tithe and let them use it anyhow.

Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by ernwale(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Everybody now claims to be a pastor ..
This talentless and overrated and failed actor turned fake man of God should stop seeking for attention..

Did you say talentless??
You must be a joker then.
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
victorazyvictor:

Your free to enroll afterall the harvest is plenty but the labourers are few, we need more pastors to propagate the word of God to the end of world. Come chop! grin
Thanks,I am not interested!!!
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
apholaryn:
if not because of the love I gat for your movies back in the days sir, I for say gerarahia# go and sin no more sir
You can only say these on a messed up platform like nairaland where respect does not exist...you are not even worthy to tie his shoe lace
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
passyhansome:
I am not here to argue, or engage in a belligerent confrontation, The Book of John 21:25 :Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.
You can't know all about God or the Kingdom by Logos( General Knowledge that is the BIBLE). FREEZE is still a Babe in Christ. We have three Knowledge of God. 1.Generial Knowledge, 2.Experential Knowledge 3.Revalational Knowledge they are all dimension, which can only be experienced by an HOLY GHOST filled MAN[b]. not by reading the letters or Bible[/b]. FREEZE should be careful cos the end won't be nice, if you are not gathering you are scattering the consequences are grave. WHO GAVE FREEZE THE MANDATE? GOD WILL ASK HIM THIS?. CARNAL MAN FROMING SPIRITUAL THAT'S DEATH

where did you get this shit from? so we should ignore biblical teachings an continue doling out money to fraudsters? How are we even suppose to know one is speaking from the holy spirit when their very action contradicts the scriptures.

God gave freeze the mandate.The mandate was given to all christianas by Jesus."Go into the world and preach the goodness" This responsibility is not the exclusive preserve of pastors

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by alextayo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
passyhansome:
I am not here to argue, or engage in a belligerent confrontation, The Book of John 21:25 :Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written.
You can't know all about God or the Kingdom by Logos( General Knowledge that is the BIBLE). FREEZE is still a Babe in Christ. We have three Knowledge of God. 1.Generial Knowledge, 2.Experential Knowledge 3.Revalational Knowledge they are all dimension, which can only be experienced by an HOLY GHOST filled MAN. not by reading the letters or Bible. FREEZE should be careful cos the end won't be nice, if you are not gathering you are scattering the consequences are grave. WHO GAVE FREEZE THE MANDATE? GOD WILL ASK HIM THIS?. CARNAL MAN FROMING SPIRITUAL THAT'S DEATH

Grade one mumu post.

Jesus did not collect tithe during his ministry because he knows that he's not eligible to do so, because he was not among those chosen to collect tithe. If you claim to be christ-like, why don't you follow your masters footsteps.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:
This talentless and overrated and failed actor turned fake man of God should stop seeking for attention..
Dumb, Dumber, Dumbest!!!
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mariangeles:
You can only say these on a messed up platform like nairaland where respect does not exist...you are not even worthy to tie his shoe lace

do you know Apholaryn in person?

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by lonelydora: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lol I just laugh at all this new generation churches that clam Pentecostal (I wish they know what the name means ) church

Christians means Christ followers

What did Christ say about tithe ? ...nothing so it's not important

But if you wish to pay tithe
Is the rule on how to tithe

Why didn't you start from verse 1 to understand it. There is a condition following the verses you quoted. I usually don't argue on this things.
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

where did you get this shit from? so we should ignore biblical teachings an continue doling out money to fraudsters? How are we even suppose to know one is speaking from the holy spirit when their very action contradicts the scriptures.

God gave freeze the mandate.The mandate was given to all christianas by Jesus."Go into the world and preach the goodness" This responsibility is not the exclusive preserve of pastors
It's " Go into the world, and preach the gospel "...don't try to add or remove from the word of God to suit your argument
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by swimmer: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
passyhansome:
You can't know all about God or the Kingdom by Logos( General Knowledge that is the BIBLE). FREEZE is still a Babe in Christ. We have three Knowledge of God. 1.Generial Knowledge, 2.Experential Knowledge 3.Revalational Knowledge they are all dimension, which can only be experienced by an HOLY GHOST filled MAN. not by reading the letters or Bible. FREEZE should be careful cos the end won't be nice, if you are not gathering you are scattering the consequences are grave. WHO GAVE FREEZE THE MANDATE? GOD WILL ASK HIM THIS?. CARNAL MAN FROMING SPIRITUAL THAT'S DEATH

And God made you the spirit of death. To pronounce death on people?
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by kingthreat(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Zack Orji talentless? Are you maddd?
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mariangeles:
It's " Go into the world, and preach the gospel "...don't try to add or remove from the word of God to suit your argument

Goodnews I meant to write not goodness?
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

do you know Apholaryn in person?
Who cares what "Apholaryn"...
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
Mariangeles:
Who cares what "Apholaryn"...

then you don't have enough information to make that statement you made
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by Mariangeles(f): 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

Goodnews I meant to write not goodness?
Oh yeah...? but you typed " goodness"
Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by bughead: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2017
mrvitalis:

You are funny

If the place of worship is too far from your home for you to carry there the tithe of the produce that the Lord has blessed you with, then do this: 25 Sell your produce and take the money with you to the one place of worship. 26 Spend it on whatever you want—beef, lamb, wine, beer—and there, in the presence of the Lord your God, you and your families are to eat and enjoy yourselves.

Why is many people avoiding this truth ^^^

While you give to your pastors but your family members are there suffering and you call this a tithe undecided

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Speaks On Tithing & Those Who Condemn Tithing And Pastors (Video) by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
lonelydora:

Why didn't you start from verse 1 to understand it. There is a condition following the verses you quoted. I usually don't argue on this things.

what condition?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Shares Loved Up Photo With Chioma / Princess Shyngle: 'Sex On First Date Is Called Relationship Interview' / Photo Of Wizkid At Age 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.