Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,382 members, 7,947,614 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:38 AM

What Will You Do If This Happen To You - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Will You Do If This Happen To You (448 Views)

Abba Kyari: What Will Happen To All These Awards? (Pictured) / South Africans Mob Were Closing In On Nigerians And Foreigners, Then This Happen / Wadume: Defence Headquarters Concludes Report, What Might Happen To Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If This Happen To You by solablings(f): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2017
This guy has been owing me 30k for months now & has refused to pay.
Yesterday I begged him to give me even if it's half & forget the rest. He said he has only about 12k in his account and can only afford to send 10k.
As half bread is better than none, I told him to send the 10.
I woke up to see an alert of 100k with like 25 missed calls (phone always on silent at night) and several messages from him begging me to transfer 90k back to him. That he made a mistake���� he wanted to send 10k and added one extra 0 instead.
I am still singing my God is too much.If you are in my shoe be honest what will you do.

Re: What Will You Do If This Happen To You by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2017
I'll send 70k back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If This Happen To You by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 20, 2017
I will wire back his 70k and keep my 30k...

Karma they always say is a bitch
Re: What Will You Do If This Happen To You by solablings(f): 12:39pm On Dec 20, 2017
The cash is still with that my friend and he needed serious advise so as to know what to actually do.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: What Will You Do If This Happen To You by samsam69(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2017
Because he's my friend ooo, I'll send 30k to him, and tell him he can keep it. #oloriburuku sombori

(1) (Reply)

Four Suspects Apprehended For Attacking DPO In Lagos / Arrest Of 39 Suspected Cameroonian Militia Sparks Fears In Taraba Town / How Can One Patent A Creative Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.