Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,124 members, 7,900,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:20 AM

Irresistible New Year Text Messages For Friends And Well-wishers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Irresistible New Year Text Messages For Friends And Well-wishers (924 Views)

Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / How I Felt Reading Messages Between My Husband And His Mistress - Lady / Husband Presents Wife’s Love Messages, Nude Pictures In Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Irresistible New Year Text Messages For Friends And Well-wishers by Otyemmanuel(m): 11:57am On Dec 20, 2017
Irresistible New Year Text Messages For Friends and well-Wishers (Always Updated) - Irresistible New Year Text Messages For Friends and well-Wishers (Always Updated) is a free online text messages for your family, Friends and wellwishers. It is always update to meet your needs yearly. Are You thinking for a way to appreciate your friends and well-wishers on New Year celebration, Text message is the best way to keep the ball rolling to your favour.

So many Persons will always send you New Year messages to celebrate you, You just got to return the favour via looking through this catalogs of Text messages to balance the equation.

There are Several New Year wishes that relates to Irresistible New Year Text Messages For Friends and well-Wishers (Always Updated) , among others are;

NEW YEAR WISHES MESSAGES 
HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES FOR FRIENDS 
NEW YEAR WISHES 2018 
HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES 2017 
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY FAMILY 
FUNNY HAPPY NEW YEAR MESSAGE 
NEW YEAR MESSAGES TO FAMILY MEMBERS 
HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES FOR LOVER 
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 SMS, BEST MESSAGE IMAGES HD, WALLPAPERS 
HAPPY-NEW-YEAR-WISHES-FOR-HUSBAND.JPG (532×313) 
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 MESSAGES FOR FRIENDS FAMILY IN ENGLISH 
NEW YEAR SMS 2016, HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES/TEXT MESSAGES 
32 HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES AND IMAGES 
HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES 2018 FOR [FRIENDS

216 SMS messages for New Year Wishes To Our Lovers/Family Relatives/Employers/Customers
313 Text Messages For New Year Wishes For All are listed below; send anyone for free to your love ones, family relation, co-worker and customers all around;

This world is changing and it is time for you to be the change - Happy New Year!
As the new dawn brings new hopes and aspirations this New Year, my only dream is to be with you all my life through.
New Year is the perfect time to celebrate all that one cherishes – I celebrate you and our relationship.
May this New Year be a new era of romance, May our love foster, and our bond grows more deep, Sweetheart, here's wishing you. Happy New Year 
You are the reason behind everything that is good in my life. Happy New Year my love.
Sending a warm hug to say there is no one like you. Happy New Year.
You fill my heart with feelings I had never known before. I want your New Year to be just as special as you are.
This New Year I simply have my heart as a gift for you which I have wrapped with fiery red passion and tied with glittery pearls of emotions – they are very fragile, so handle with care.
My love for you would grow with each passing year for you shall remain by my side year after year. 
This New Year I wish that each day is as bright as the glow in your eyes, as beautiful as the smile on your lips, and as loving as the heart you possess.
A candle may melt and its fire may cease, but my love and passion will always be burning steadily for you — A happy New Year.. 
I wish that you never feel lonely this New Year for you should have known by now that wherever we are, you are always with me in my thoughts.
This New Year I want you to know that my love for you is as important to me as air is for breathing, water for fish or sunlight for plants.
May this New Year strengthen the bonds of our love to match the strength of the shoulders I lean on for support. 
Like the moon, stars and the sun, may our love keep on shining always – this is my only wish this New Year for both of us.
May the New Year bless our relationship with more sharing and caring and erase every iota of misunderstanding from our lives. 
May we discover the simple pleasures of life together this New Year and learn to be happy with whatever life brings our way.
Thoughts of sharing another brand New Year with you fill my heart with joy and excitement.
Honey, thanks for being with me in all these ups and downs. I feel lucky to have you in life. Wish you a very Happy New Year!
It's only after I have found you, I understood the meaning of soul-mate. Happy New Year my soul-mate!
Darling, this year has been nice, but I wish the coming year turns out to be even nicer. Wishing you a Happy New Year my love!
You taught me how to be patient, how to tackle situations and how to remain calm and composed. I hope to learn many more things in the coming year. But before that, I would love to wish you a Happy New Year.
Hope the coming year brings a lot of happiness for you my dear husband. Wish you a very Happy New Year!
You Are A Man That I Can Marry Every Year, I Never Regret Being With You, And This Year I Promise To Make You. Even More Proud For Having Me As Your Wife. Happy New Year to my dearest hubby/husband
New Year, new you, new resolution, new change, new beginning, new opportunities. Happy New Year to you!
May you have a year filled with smiles, love, luck and prosperity. This is my wish from me to you. Happy New Year!
Celebrate a new beginning with true friends and family, full of love and harmony. Have a wonderful New Year!
May the light of the fireworks give you hope and may the wishes from friends and family bring about a smile on your face. Have an exciting New Year!
A future of love, hope, health and happiness I wish to you. Happy New Year!
May God’s love shine and bless you this year. Have a blessed New Year!
As we bid farewell to the past, may it take all our pain and sorrows with it and may the New Year arrive with an arm open wide and full of blessings and joy. Happy New Years Eve!
Just as a new bloom spreads fragrance and freshness around…
May the New Year add a new beauty and freshness into your life. Happy New Year!
Wish you and your family a joyful, bright, healthy, prosperous and happiest new year ahead! Happy New Year!
Wish you and your family a joyful, bright, healthy, prosperous and happiest new year ahead! Happy New Year!
Happy New Year! May the New Year bring to you warmth of love, and a light to guide your path towards a positive destination.
Wishing you beautiful moments, treasured memories, and all the blessings a heart can know. Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to you! Wish this year brings to the warmth of love and illuminates your path of life towards a positive direction.
Everything about the future is uncertain, but one thing is for sure that God had already planned all our tomorrows, we just have to trust him today, I heartily wish a beautiful tomorrow for you and your family. Happy New Year!
Let’s pray for a year with new Peace and Contentment, new Fortune and Friends. God bless you throughout 2018. Have an unforgettable New Year!
Click the link to see all
http://www.examstuts.com/irresistible-new-year-text-messages-for-friends-and-well-wishers/

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me... Am Getting Depressed. / Religious Blackmail / When Is The Best Time To Buy Your Children A Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.