Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,887 members, 7,966,315 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:29 PM

Amber Rose Shares After Sex Photos With Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amber Rose Shares After Sex Photos With Her Boyfriend (1020 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amber Rose Shares After Sex Photos With Her Boyfriend by kelechisblog(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2017
Wherever 21 Savage is, you can bet Amber Rose isn’t too far away – the duo are apparently inseparable and their love seems to be going stronger by the day.
The super model, obviously proud of herself, shared a video of her boyfriend sleeping after she according to her, “knocked him out”.
The Atlanta rapper, had months ago confirmed their relationship rumors as he even provided details on their relationship during an interview with Real 92.3.
“That’s my girl, for sure,” he’d said. “We just been kickin’ it. She’s a real cool woman, she treats me like a king, so it is what it is, but no disrespect will be tolerated at all. Keep your mouth closed, no h**s, no b*tches, no nothin’, ’cause I’m pullin’ up, on God.”
[img]https://1.bp..com/-rzdI0qDn2iw/WjmAvpJ8BDI/AAAAAAAAQn4/2ZrinCJfSN4xTX8mB0aoTw2GFrUdNmTnQCLcBGAs/s320/Amber-Rose-21-Savage.jpg[/img]
[img]https://1.bp..com/-OAPLhocEU6Q/WjmAwaZobxI/AAAAAAAAQn8/StY4fv5s2NIctSMjhXofdjMpBOsZyvR_gCLcBGAs/s400/amber.jpg[/img]

Because of nairaland rules i will not upload it here. To see it click HERE
Re: Amber Rose Shares After Sex Photos With Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 20, 2017
21 savages.
Couldn't be savage on the oiled ass.
Shame on him. tongue

grin grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This 8 Things You Can Get For Bae This Christmas Period / What Is The Deal With Getting Married Before 30? / Lady Goes Completely Nakied To Rocks Body Painting Of Ghanaian Celebrities (l8+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.