Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,697 members, 7,882,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

Why Is Gov.okowa Silent - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Gov.okowa Silent (338 Views)

Is Gov Zulum And Sadiya Farouq Minister Of Humanitarian Affair Dating? (photos) / TRENDING: Is Gov.wike Now Blind Or An Actor? / Please, What Is Gov Ibikunle Amosun's Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Gov.okowa Silent by Wikreatemedia: 11:59am On Dec 20, 2017
Good morning Deltans
my question today is do we have government in our dear state?
going by the publication by the SGF that another 4 years extension was given to the out gone NDDC BOARD,and by law the next state to produce the chairmanship should be from delta state then followed by edo state
so if by chance this set of person continue then automatically NDOMA EGBA will be using te tenure of delta state to lead as chairman, note after this 4 years edo state will never give us that chance to produce the chairmanship.
let me remind us that some youths where sponsored to protest when the past chairman was removed,and the youth from the state insisted that thier own son must complete the tenure ship because it was their turn,but after the completion dec 15th 2017,there went back to bribe their way to be given another extra 4years again automatically taking the space of our dear state.*Delta state.. my question is that, is our Governor telling us that no man or woman from delta state is worth the position? or he also has collected browned envelop? so much to say delta state must rise up and take their place....#ndomamustgo

Re: Why Is Gov.okowa Silent by Desyner: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
By Ndoma do you mean Delta Igbos ? I hope ND people are watching . . .

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's "Human-ness" Documentary / Honouring Service Chiefs With National Honors As Seal Of Performance Index / Let's Do Something Different - 2019 Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.