Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,704 members, 7,918,183 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:41 AM

Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ (898 Views)

Oshiomhole Updates President Buhari, Says God Will See Him Through (Pictures) / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos / Omisore Joins APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ by famousozi(m): 12:34pm On Dec 20, 2017
Prince Odianosen Okojie, husband of Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson, has joined the All Progressives Congress (APC) from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Okojie, his father, and several PDP supporters defected on Monday at Uromi, Esan north-east local government area of Edo.
The politician praised President Muhammadu Buhari and the APC in a post on his Instagram page.
“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy” keep flexing guys…una mama born una well. my love @mercyjohnsonokojie your husband officially joined @apcnig Yesterday. God bless @muhammadubuhari. God bless Nigeria,” she wrote.
At the event where the defection took place, he said: “I was a member of the PDP. I joined politics to deliver and develop people in the locality. The PDP is now a sinking ship and I am not the captain of that ship. I had to run away from the sinking ship because of what Governor Obaseki is doing..Read more at: http://www.confluenceplus.com.ng/?m=1#

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ by emmie14: 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
Your choice
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ by Annie939(f): 12:41pm On Dec 20, 2017
this no follow who sabi him kwanu, he better watch bello and his wife
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ by optional1(f): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Cos Yaya Below give his wife appointment under APC bah...

Na una Sabi weytin concern me...
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ by yarimo(m): 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2017
Everything about president BUHARI is all about love for his people and love from his people.
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ by sarrki(m): 1:08pm On Dec 20, 2017
What is all this cross carpeting self

We need a viable opposition to keep the governing body in check

I love constructive opposition to make our society better
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ by sarrki(m): 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2017
All Nigerian politicians are after their stomach

Aside pmb, Tinubu and wike that have not cross carpet even at the height of federal presence
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ by TITOBIGZ(m): 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
sarrki:
All Nigerian politicians are after their stomach

Aside pmb, Tinubu and wike that have not cross carpet even at the height of federal presence

APP, ANPP, CPC, APC lipsrsealed
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ by sarrki(m): 1:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
TITOBIGZ:

APP, ANPP, CPC, APC lipsrsealed

Have you seen them associating with ruling party before ?
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ by able20(m): 1:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
famousozi:
Prince Odianosen Okojie, husband of Nollywood actress Mercy Johnson, has joined the All Progressives Congress (APC) from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
Okojie, his father, and several PDP supporters defected on Monday at Uromi, Esan north-east local government area of Edo.
The politician praised President Muhammadu Buhari and the APC in a post on his Instagram page.
“All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy” keep flexing guys…una mama born una well. my love @mercyjohnsonokojie your husband officially joined @apcnig Yesterday. God bless @muhammadubuhari. God bless Nigeria,” she wrote.
At the event where the defection took place, he said: “I was a member of the PDP. I joined politics to deliver and develop people in the locality. The PDP is now a sinking ship and I am not the captain of that ship. I had to run away from the sinking ship because of what Governor Obaseki is doing..Read more at: http://www.confluenceplus.com.ng/?m=1#

Who be irrelevant Mercy Johnson husband in politics
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ by Hisxellency: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2017
Let me grab a seat first and watch as events unfolds
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ by madridguy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2017
Wailers market don land cheesy
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ by chillychill(f): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2017
M tired of dis pple dey can b crossing anyaw sha Han Han.. Wen APC giv am ela lik Atiku him seff go cross back. Awon pple yi o Ni iti ju kan kan undecided undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ by PatriotTemidayo: 2:42pm On Dec 20, 2017
That's not my concerns now!

Wait a minute, did I hear someone right ?

Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ by Papanwamaikpe: 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2017
Foolish ass licker. No wonder he ended up with a retired olosho as a wife. The gods are wise
Re: Mercy Johnson’s Husband Joins APC From PDP, Says ‘god Bless Buhari’ by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Everybody Is Now Leaving Christian Party To Muslim Party... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos:vigilantes Kill Africa Civet In Benin / Let The Yorubas,igbos And Ssouth Youths Form A Coalition To Dispose The North? / Urgent Enquiries: Obasanjo Coalition Movement In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.