Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,984 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

"I Will Curse You If You Correct My English" - Actor, Jokotoye Warns Followers. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Will Curse You If You Correct My English" - Actor, Jokotoye Warns Followers. (882 Views)

Biodun Okeowo: I Will Curse Baba Ijesha If He’s Found Guilty Of Defilement / Kelvina: I Will Curse Yaw Dabo If He Denies Dating Me / Funke Adesiyan: If You Dm Me To Beg For Money I Will Curse You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Curse You If You Correct My English" - Actor, Jokotoye Warns Followers. by queensera(f): 2:45pm On Dec 20, 2017
The Yoruba Actor "Jokoteye" took to his instagram page to serve a warning to his followers who usually correct him when he write or speak bad English.

"This video is for the english teachers on my page, stop correcting my English. i know i speak bad English, i am a yoruba man and English is not my first language. So please English does not determine your success, most of you correcting my English are still begging for food to eat, instead of you to find how you will be successful. You keep correcting people. So please if you correct my English again, i will curse you ooh" he says.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zGhoR_UmNI

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/12/i-will-curse-you-actor-jokotoye-warns.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

Re: "I Will Curse You If You Correct My English" - Actor, Jokotoye Warns Followers. by dafeyankee: 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2017
Ekpa.
Re: "I Will Curse You If You Correct My English" - Actor, Jokotoye Warns Followers. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 20, 2017
angry

∆ Futuristic damage control ∆
Re: "I Will Curse You If You Correct My English" - Actor, Jokotoye Warns Followers. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2017
This is one is a disgrace to God and devil..

Just imaging his stupidity, we know, no one is perfect but he who don't take correction remains a failure, maybe that is why he has failed as an actor.
Re: "I Will Curse You If You Correct My English" - Actor, Jokotoye Warns Followers. by Evablizin(f): 3:15pm On Dec 20, 2017
cheesy

Oga calm down joor,take every correction with good faith,i know english is not your mother tongue and it can't determine your success,what if you see yourself in a higher position where correct english is needed,what will you do? So you're planning to disgrace yourself like Mama Peace. Chai.

Re: "I Will Curse You If You Correct My English" - Actor, Jokotoye Warns Followers. by ObaKlaz: 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2017
True - English proficiency does not determine success every time.

But seriously, you need to hear some of these Yoruba movie actors/actresses speak, you'll cringe. Na to dey release grammatical missle like North Korea dem sabi!
Re: "I Will Curse You If You Correct My English" - Actor, Jokotoye Warns Followers. by queensera(f): 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2017
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi

(1) (Reply)

Davido’s Babymama Gets Lashed At By A Follower / "Guy That Grabbed My Ass, Nice Hot Slap You Got In The Face"- Victoria Kimani / See Lovely Photos Of Chika Ike On Vacation In Jamaica (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.