Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,537 members, 7,888,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) (73519 Views)

Mustapha Gajibo Builds 100% Electric Car (Photos) / Some Of The Biggest Cars And SUVs Debut At The 2018 Los Angeles Auto Show / ₦600B, China Builds High Speed Rail Bridge Across Bermuda Of Asia(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Amhatu(m): 8:40am On Dec 21, 2017
Look at That!! Congratulations to CPC (Communist Party of China)

Checkout the worlds largest satellite dish :

The biggest single Aperture Spherical Radio Telescope (largest satellite dish) of the world in Guizhou province, Peoples Republic of China!

Read more here :
http://www.antesky.com/the-lagest-satellite-dish-in-the-world/

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by zionic(m): 9:08am On Dec 21, 2017
Slim101:
Very thoughtful.
If and only if we can wake from our slumber in Nigeria, we can convert a lot of our bad situations to positives. Imagine when you're coming home from work and Naija sun is grilling you alive. Just take a look at the solar panels beside the road and you'll just be smiling. Because you know your sufferings will end as soon as you step into your apartment. All your solar batteries would have been fully charged.
Which way fatherland?? ��

[i]I THINK OUR FATHER LAND IS GOING NORTHWARD,

WHILE OUR MOTHER LAND IS GOING SOUTHWARD.

2019..WE GO KNOW

ZEE SAY SO.
[/i]
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by luorquay: 9:36am On Dec 21, 2017
alexistaiwo:
My country is celebrating the production of PENCIL.

Are you sure all humans evolved or were created at the same time

My broda.....naija 's case is different cheesy
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Mechejy: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2017
Explorers:
China is set to open its first solar motorway that can generate electricity under sunlight.

The two-kilometre-long (1.2 miles) stretch of highway, situated in Jinan, could charge electric cars as they are travelling on it.

The two-lane road could also warm itself up in sub-zero weather to melt the snow on top so drivers could drive on it more safely.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5198239/China-open-cutting-edge-solar-panel-motorway.html
if ibos who are natural scientist comes up with this it will be killed immediately by this government just like they did to ibeto, innoson etc
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by bigpicture001: 10:57am On Dec 21, 2017
ollah1:

Who's talking about the international world? The op simply created a thread on the advancements of China but you decided to comment for comment sake.

Has China emerged fully as a world power? Are they the world police like USA? You dare not touch North Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong. That's when you will know about China
..yes china is a world power..also..caring only about their claimed territories does not mean still mks dem irresponsible. the world need orderliness..that is what the US is making sure happens...through the United nations...
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2017
bigpicture001:
..yes china is a world power..also..caring only about their claimed territories does not mean still mks dem irresponsible. the world need orderliness..that is what the US is making sure happens...through the United nations...

Lol. The orderliness the US made in Syria, Libya, Iraq and Afghanistan. The same orderliness regarding Jerusalem.

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 21, 2017
Mechejy:
if ibos who are natural scientist comes up with this it will be killed immediately by this government just like they did to ibeto, innoson etc

Lol. Oh ok oo
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by southome(m): 12:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
See what others are doing and we are busy fighting jollof rice war.

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by PurestBoy(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2017
nairavsdollars:
Why cant Buhari call them to assist in fixing our electricity challenge? We are yet to see the dividend of the China trip

Dey there they wait, the guy just take style travel as an Ajala

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:15pm On Dec 21, 2017
YaxxVille:
And generator distriburots.
so you see why the problem of power and refining of petroleum products cannot work because of the interest of the powers that be.

1 Like

Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by Angeleena(m): 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2017
Riversides2003:
In Nigeria we use our witchcraft to kill innocent and poor people, while in China they use theirs to make life better for their citizens, pls does anyone know where I can buy China witchcraft from?Inbox me pls and thank you.
Hmmm....I don't reply mails,thanks.
Re: China Builds Solar Road That Can Charge Electric Cars And Melt Snow(Photos) by tk4rd: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2017
Please,, allow me to shout "CHINKOH"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Inside Dangote multi Billion naira car assembling plant (photos) / ****Kakaki + Sleekcm Enter 2015 With A BANG!! Toyota Corolla PICS**** / Man's Toyota Corolla 2013 Caught Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.