Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Reason Behind Creating My Own Forum - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Reason Behind Creating My Own Forum (1471 Views)

See The Reason A Man Lifted His Hand Up For 45 Years / Dress For Success: Creating My Style On Minimum Wage / What's The Reason For The Increase In Alcohol Intake Among Youth Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Reason Behind Creating My Own Forum by justseyi(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2017
The reason why I created a student forum

.I had tried many career paths and after a couple of months, I give up. Either a get bored or I just hate the entire idea. I have considered photography. Advertising. The list goes on and on, at the moment I’m into educational consultancy and I own a student based forum. The forum www.studentvillage.one is just a coupe of months old, but I’ve been involved In educational consultancy for over 2 years now. Yes it gets boring but I haven’t given up on it yet. Here’s why ………

As a young Nigerian who finished high school pretty young. I think 15, I had difficulties entering university majorly because of the poor educational system in my country but also due to the bad choices I made, if only I had someone like me now, who would have suggested a whole lot of things I just might have finished every form of formal education at this moment. But hey no regrets.

Ps I have owned over 5 blogs in my life time and none of them lived up to a year, I did everything right. Just didn’t find love doing it after a couple of monthsSo back to why I created a student forum. In Nigeria there’s only one major forum which is nairaland.com so I thought. How about I reach out to millions of students by creating a hub for them, then mix a lot of awesome cool features. Which I did. www.studentvillage.one comes with a market place feature where students can trade among themselves, plus I included another feature called “ ask an Expert” where students having academic issues can actually ask questions and a team of experts would reply them. I’ve faced a lot of challenges in running this website, I promise to share them and how I was able to get over them. �

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:nk Drava Dakinda Dissolves Board In Slovenia As Nigerian Business / And Along Comes Kayan Mata—northern Women Sex Secret / Noida Call Girls – A Complete Package Of Sexual Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.