Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,202 members, 7,873,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

What To Do When You Are Not Receiving Code To Register Jamb 2018. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What To Do When You Are Not Receiving Code To Register Jamb 2018. (1186 Views)

Can I Register Jamb For My Sibling Staying Far In Another State? / How To Register JAMB 2020 – Step By Step Guide. / Can You Register Jamb In One State And Write It In Another? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Are Not Receiving Code To Register Jamb 2018. by Mhiztamurtala(m): 6:18pm On Dec 20, 2017
So many Jamb 2018 candidates have been facing different issues creating jamb profile via sms method newly introduced by Jamb.

Meanwhile, I shall address the complaint below in this hot article:

“Hello sir! I dont have any issues with the above problem discussed (problem of sms sending failure). But I have sent my names to 55019 since on Monday and up till now no code have been send to me. I use Glo and SMS went fine. What could be the reason for no reply?”.

After my little research, I have been able to come out with the following solutions to address the issue at hand. The three recommendations below could just be your saving grace.

1. If you have MTN Line, you should use it and don’t make mistakes when leaving the space. Leave only one space after each name (Meaning that you should not put two spaces after your name, middle name and surname. Only one space is enough).

Read more: http://www.edutips.com.ng/2017/12/what-to-do-when-you-are-not-receiving.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Help Me With The Solution To This Mathematics Question? / My Scholarship Story / Strange Disappearances Of People In The National Parks And The Bermuda Triangle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.